Opinion 52% of Americans see China has the biggest threat to the US

So while Trump was mocked the first 3 years of his presidency for focusing on China....while the media and dems focused on Russia.

Trump may be an asshole, but he sure seemed a whole lot better at spotting threats to America.

He was also right about the media, FBI, CIA, and big tech.

He wasn't mocked for focusing on China. Not that he did, in fact, the majority of his early Presidency was him fawning over Xi Jiping, giving him Chocolate cake and failing to secure a trade deal and imposing sanctions that hurt us more than them.

He was mocked for being a total jerk idiot loser who sounds dumb constantly.

We need to move our manufacturing base back to the U.S. for critical items to at least a 50% mark and move more and more to other much more friendly nations that we can reward with the business like Mexico, Vietnam, etc. Relying on China is a fool's game.

We need to move our manufacturing base back to the U.S. for critical items to at least a 50% mark and move more and more to other much more friendly nations that we can reward with the business like Mexico, Vietnam, etc. Relying on China is a fool's game.

It's slowly happening.

QueenB might have a seizure if he sees all these unmasked super-spreaders.

I'd take the impolite trash talker on twitter that still loves America over our leaders that sold America out to China, globalist agendas and Fauci.
Loves America but hates the pesky constitution. Also:
1485242343999.jpg

<mma4>
I can agree but is what is happening to us in part a result of foreign propaganda?
Not current foreign propaganda. It's the old soviet long game of planting kudzu and then sitting back and watching it overrun school administration, which the media then tailors itself to for financial interests, corporations because advertising is meant for women and children, and the politicians certainly aren't going to pass up more power for themselves. The work was already done several generations ago, and now it's just sitting back and watching the country self destruct.

China is the primary beneficiary, but they aren't the cause.

So we want World War 3, is this what's happening with us?

So while Trump was mocked the first 3 years of his presidency for focusing on China....while the media and dems focused on Russia.

Trump may be an asshole, but he sure seemed a whole lot better at spotting threats to America.

He was also right about the media, FBI, CIA, and big tech.
He was also correct on the border, with the Biden administration continuing his policy. A loudmouth who sometimes fumbled, but also someone who had his finger on the pulse for the issues that actually matter, like security.

It's slowly happening.

We've seen these announcements before and they come with low wages, amazing tax breaks for the private business, tax payer money poured into making the space around the plant work for the private business and only to have the private business not really or fully come through or worse, close a few years later...

Regardless of where or what (R) or (D) is sitting at a fancy desk with a fancy pen to sign a fancy contract.

We've seen these announcements before and they come with low wages, amazing tax breaks for the private business, tax payer money poured into making the space around the plant work for the private business and only to have the private business not really or fully come through or worse, close a few years later...

Regardless of where or what (R) or (D) is sitting at a fancy desk with a fancy pen to sign a fancy contract.

True... but we've never had entire industries shut down due to shortages from foreign imports.

But you're likely right

China took advantage of greedy American politicians who wanted larger profits and cheaper labor. You can get angry at China all you'd like but at the end of the day a lot of countries would have taken that deal. Ultimately, a large part of the blame has to go on us and I don't really see that as much as I do just pure hatred of anything that is Chinese. Doesn't seem really fair imo, I'm more of a hate the game than player type of person though.

China has its own domestic issues that I hope one day it will overcome but so far they've never bombed other countries. I'm more concerned that American won't fix its ideological divide.

I want America to move back its production simply because the pandemic showed a lot of weaknesses in our economy. But this boogeyman stuff is a bit too much

China took advantage of greedy American politicians who wanted larger profits and cheaper labor. You can get angry at China all you'd like but at the end of the day a lot of countries would have taken that deal. Ultimately, a large part of the blame has to go on us and I don't really see that as much as I do just pure hatred of anything that is Chinese. Doesn't seem really fair imo, I'm more of a hate the game than player type of person though.

China has its own domestic issues that I hope one day it will overcome but so far they've never bombed other countries. I'm more concerned that American won't fix its ideological divide.

I want America to move back its production simply because the pandemic showed a lot of weaknesses in our economy. But this boogeyman stuff is a bit too much

No issues with the people... The CCP though.

And it mostly started with Xi took over.

No issues with the people... The CCP though.

And it mostly started with Xi took over.

I agree that Xi isn't good for China, there was more hope when Hu Jintao was in power. I still don't know if they're the biggest threat to America though. I think we have a lot of our own mess to deal with before taking on another "threat".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back