50-45 Bisping.....

So much denialism about Bisping outstriking, dropping and beating Silva.

A dick move? Why are so many fight fans little bitches? I mean seriously, aren't we all watching simulated death matches anyway?

The look of a man who won 5 rounds.

Michael-Bisping-648146.jpg

You just went full English. Never go full English.
Who said he won all 5 rounds ? Not the judges at least ...
michael-bisping-anderson-silva-ufc-fight-night-84-scorecard.jpg

Were you the guy behind me in the cheap seats who berated anyone who went for a takedown?

You don't sound like someone who understands MMA.

If Anderson didn't make that dick move of throwing a flying knee when a guys mouth piece is out. It wasn't illegal and Bisping definitely should have been paying more attention, but it's still a total dick move from Anderson which isn't surprising with his short grabbing, greasing and PED using history.

If you take away that knee, Bisping gets the third having already outstruck him for the 4 minutes and 55 seconds before it was thrown. I also think you'd see a different 5th round without so much blood dripping in to Bisping's eyes.

Dick move Anderson, dick move. You got what you deserved there.

Location England. Go fix your teeth and go back to your ugly women.

Why are your post always like this..

Who is denying that Bisping outsruck or dropped Anderson?

That's just your way of making a poke at Silva and it's dumb. Even still it's irrelevant. Or did you forget that Anderson landed the more lethal strikes and flash ko'd Michael?

I just watched the fight again, and I still cant see how ando won a round. Maybe the 3rd because of the kbockdown. But how else did he win any round. 50-45 bisping

This was just another Jones vs Hamill-type "loss". Everyone knows Bisping got the living shit kicked out of him regardless of how the idiot judges scored it. By all objective criteria, Bisping lost that fight badly.

Bisping definitely won the shadow boxing match. He must have hit Anderson with a minimum of 3 clean shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back