50-45 Bisping.....

TheShockmaster

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If Anderson didn't make that dick move of throwing a flying knee when a guys mouth piece is out. It wasn't illegal and Bisping definitely should have been paying more attention, but it's still a total dick move from Anderson which isn't surprising with his short grabbing, greasing and PED using history.

If you take away that knee, Bisping gets the third having already outstruck him for the 4 minutes and 55 seconds before it was thrown. I also think you'd see a different 5th round without so much blood dripping in to Bisping's eyes.

Dick move Anderson, dick move. You got what you deserved there.

No it was a hometown decision go wact hthe rest of the card Pickett, Reese, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decision wins I can link you the event in HD case you missed it

A dick move? Anderson did what he should've done. Maybe Bisping should've focused on getting his ass handed to him and not trying to get Herb to stop the action. Absolutely nothing wrong with anything that Anderson did, that fault is completely on Bisping, who was also saved by the bell.

No it was a hometown decision go wact hthe rest of the card Pickett, Reese, and Bisping all got gift wrapped hometown decision wins I can link you the event in HD case you missed it
Learn how to score a fight properly. You don't win a fight by getting outstruck, moving backwards, and dropped.

I agree. Let's take away that perfectly legal, most significant strike of the fight and Bisping wins being only a little more damaged than Silva.

Waaaaa! Whaaaaaaa!!!

Boo hoo!!

The look of a man who won 5 rounds.

Michael-Bisping-648146.jpg

You just went full English. Never go full English.

Bisping has been known to use the ref when ever he can if feeling threatened, sometimes it works and sometimes it bites him. If you lose a mouth guard, grap your nuts, or cover your eye and look to the ref, dont complain if you get hit. Fighters job is to hit their opponent until they are stopped from doing so. Refs job is to stop the action, Mike's job is to fight until then. This isn't pee wee hockey, they are pro's.

So basically,if lots of things went differently, Bisping could win 50-45

The look of a man who won 5 rounds.

Michael-Bisping-648146.jpg

You just went full English. Never go full English.

Great idea, let's start judging fights by facial damage. Awesome criteria, mate. Right on.

Great idea, let's start judging fights by facial damage. Awesome criteria, mate. Right on.

It's better than whatever sort of criteria one uses that leads to scores of 50-45 in favor of Bisping.

Herb Dean was the referee, not Michael Bisping.

Bisping won round 3 up until the knee which shouldn't have even happened. I love how people are making the case that Bipsing lost the fight because his face was a mess. His was a mess BECAUSE of the knee. It's not like Anderson destroyed him the entire fight and bloodied him up. It was one big shot that should have never happened.

I don't blame Anderson so much that I do Herb Dean. It was yet another colossal fuck up and he should be banned from main events until he gets his act together. The moment a mouthpiece comes out, you tell both guys to stop and you give it back. He went as far as to pick it up and just stand there like a moron.

Bisping won the fight fair and square and Dean made it controversial.

Bisping won round 3 up until the knee which shouldn't have even happened. I love how people are making the case that Bipsing lost the fight because his face was a mess. His was a mess BECAUSE of the knee. It's not like Anderson destroyed him the entire fight and bloodied him up. It was one big shot that should have never happened.

I don't blame Anderson so much that I do Herb Dean. It was yet another colossal fuck up and he should be banned from main events until he gets his act together. The moment a mouthpiece comes out, you tell both guys to stop and you give it back. He went as far as to pick it up and just stand there like a moron.

Bisping won the fight fair and square and Dean made it controversial.

The ref isn't supposed to halt the fight every time a fighter loses his mouth piece. In general, they wait until there is a break in the action. Additionally, there were seconds left in the round, so why would he halt the action then? It's Bisping's own fault for trying to manipulate the referee into action.

The knee Anderson threw was no different than the punch Bisping threw earlier in the fight when Anderson turned and looked at his corner. Neither fighter should have dropped their defense and looked away from their opponent.

Back