50-45 Bisping.....

Since everyone says the weidman fight was his, and the only reason he lost cause he decided to throw that spinning shit. Why dont I hear more of that for bisping? How bisping had this fight won and was winning and going to win easily until a dumb mistake.

Oh yea, that was a cheap shot by anderson. Only a cheater would throw a flying knee when someone is looking and talking to thre ref. Yea let me throw a knockout blow as hes looking away. Fuck outta here!

A dick move? Anderson did what he should've done. Maybe Bisping should've focused on getting his ass handed to him and not trying to get Herb to stop the action. Absolutely nothing wrong with anything that Anderson did, that fault is completely on Bisping, who was also saved by the bell.
Yet Bisping still won.

I re watched the fight, and Bisping is lucky that Anderson thought the fight was over after the knee. If he didn't have the extra time to recover due to all the confusion in the octagon, I think Herb would have stopped it. He couldn't get up for like 30 seconds after getting hit by that knee.

Great thread TS

Bisping was dominating that fight and only started fading after that knee.

Even then, he fought his heart out.

War Bisping!

Since everyone says the weidman fight was his, and the only reason he lost cause he decided to throw that spinning shit. Why dont I hear more of that for bisping? How bisping had this fight won and was winning and going to win easily until a dumb mistake.

Oh yea, that was a cheap shot by anderson. Only a cheater would throw a flying knee when someone is looking and talking to thre ref. Yea let me throw a knockout blow as hes looking away. Fuck outta here!

Troll with your real account.

If Anderson didn't make that dick move of throwing a flying knee when a guys mouth piece is out. It wasn't illegal and Bisping definitely should have been paying more attention, but it's still a total dick move from Anderson which isn't surprising with his short grabbing, greasing and PED using history.

If you take away that knee, Bisping gets the third having already outstruck him for the 4 minutes and 55 seconds before it was thrown. I also think you'd see a different 5th round without so much blood dripping in to Bisping's eyes.

Dick move Anderson, dick move. You got what you deserved there.
so let's pretend the fight was what the fight wasn't and give it a 50-45 fake score to bisping. OR let's give it a TKO for silva in the 3rd because if it was another referee or even Herb in a different mood the fight would have ended. two can play the game of what if irrelevancies.

Good to know if you're getting pressured at all in a fight you can spit out your mouthpiece and get a break. Only thing Anderson did wrong was not following up after that knee.

Bisping took zero damage until that knee. He fought the next two rounds concussed and bloody from a cheap shot and won one. People hating on bisping are the biggest retards ever. They wanted Anderson to win no matter what even if it was off that knee and the circumstances

Bisping won round 3 up until the knee which shouldn't have even happened. I love how people are making the case that Bipsing lost the fight because his face was a mess. His was a mess BECAUSE of the knee. It's not like Anderson destroyed him the entire fight and bloodied him up. It was one big shot that should have never happened.

I don't blame Anderson so much that I do Herb Dean. It was yet another colossal fuck up and he should be banned from main events until he gets his act together. The moment a mouthpiece comes out, you tell both guys to stop and you give it back. He went as far as to pick it up and just stand there like a moron.

Bisping won the fight fair and square and Dean made it controversial.

1. Why shouldn't the knee have happened?
2. It's not at all standard practice that the moment a mouthpiece comes out the fight should be stopped. Just think of the incentive that gives fighters to lose their mouthpieces.
3. I agree that Dean made a hash of it all around.

What the fuck?
Protect yourself at all times!!!!
Doesn't matter his mouthpiece was gone. Doesnt matter if his fuckin shorts were gone. The ref didn't stop it,you don't just go talk to him in the middle of your opponent attacking. It was ridiculous.
Sadly the only smart thing Silva did it this fight was taking advantage of this.

FFS. Another troll. This site is going to shit in a hurry.

Good to know if you're getting pressured at all in a fight you can spit out your mouthpiece and get a break. Only thing Anderson did wrong was not following up after that knee.

Glover tried it with Jones. Over and over again.

Speaking of Glover vs, Jones, now THAT was a 50-45.

Eh Anderson lost because he was never that good, just proves Mike was always the better fighter and silva avoided strikers because he knew he would lose with his lousy fundementals

The look of a man who won 5 rounds.

Michael-Bisping-648146.jpg

You just went full English. Never go full English.
can you read? he said without that knee. go watch the fight again and you will see that Bisping's face up until that knee was fine and was hamburger at the beginning of the 4th.

If anything the REF is to blame he obviously should be the one paying attention he should of stopped it to let him get his mouth piece back on.

The moment a mouthpiece comes out, you tell both guys to stop and you give it back. He went as far as to pick it up and just stand there like a moron.

He did the right thing. The proper course of action is to wait for a break in the action and then give the mouthpiece back. We saw the exact same thing earlier in the night.

This is exactly why people getting on Dean or supporting Bisping for that are 100% wrong. I think Dean isn't a good ref and I thought Bisping was properly awarded the winner last night, but the only person making a stupid mistake during mouthpiecegate last night was Bisping.

Back