• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 Fights

igorunso

Wrestlef*ck & Chill
@Orange
Reaction score

5 Times Floyd Mayweather Got Stunned in 49 fights.

My chances for Conor gone up to 0,002% after watching this.

Got "stunned" 5 times in 49 fights, as many times as Conor in 2 fights against Nate

You do realise it's easier to knock someone out with mma gloves than boxing gloves right ?

Conor probably has very average power with boxing gloves on, and he doesn't have the skill to make up for that.

I hate Floyd Mayweather but Conor would get destroyed, he wouldn't even beat Nate in a boxing match.

do i need to put some gifs in my post that you realisize i don t give conor any chances

Alll Conor needs is one punch, then bam!

The 6th will result in a KTFO and it will be against Conor McGOAT

1Fq7gqG.gif

And everyone of those boxers that have pushed Floyd have forgotten more about boxing than conor will ever know.

Conor will walk in and KO Floyd with a left high kick in the first 30 seconds... then walk out laughing all the way to the bank

He got stunned against championship-level pro boxers. McGregor isn't even a pro boxer.

This fight will absolutely never happen. NSAC will not grant Conor a boxing license to fight 49-0 Floyd when he's 0-0. Let this fantasy matchup die already.

Mayweather was just making those fights interesting he wasn't hurt ... how many punches has Mayweather had thrown at him it must be a lot

boxing is a joke. Get's stunned - ref steps in to give him a break and an 8-count

Get stunned - cover up with your giant gloves or hang on for dear life. No risk of a take down or getting swarmed.

But of pussies with your rules. Conor don't need no rules!

Last edited by a moderator:
but nate got lanky attributes

Nate is a featherfisted volume puncher and always has been. The fact that he had Conor on queer street with the first clean combo he landed doesn't say a whole lot for Conor's chin, I'm afraid.

That's nothing, Khabib got stunned once in 24 fights and every Conor fan seems to think he has a weak chin

Can't play the video because I'm at work, but I recall Mosley, Pac and Juda stunning Floyd.

boxing is a joke. Get's stunner - ref steps in to give him a break and an 8-count

Get stunner - cover up with your giant gloves or hang on for dear life. No risk of a take down or getting swarmed.

But of pussies with your rules. Conor don't need no rules!
You sound like a pussy talking all that shit. I can tell you haven't stepped in a ring.

Last edited:
Back