Crime 5 people break into a house not knowing guy has an AK47

Maybe you try being polite and people won't treat you like you're a jerk.

All I know is you were dismissive, so I made the obvious assumption. Express yourself clearly and that won't be necessary.
I'll express myself how I wish, maybe you shouldn't be so easily offended.

It’s not a Trudeau thing. Specifically what I meant was that we don’t have Castle doctrine in Canada. You’re not allowed to harm a home invader. You’re legally obliged to flee your own home.
There was just a story in Weyburn that 3 people broke into someone’s home, one was carrying a shotgun. Homeowner shot and killed the guy carrying the shotgun and is facing second degree murder charges.
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/cana...ing-invader-who-later-died/ar-BBRStjL?ocid=sf

AK47's cost more than AR15's at this point.

And for what it's worth the 7.62 AK round is better at barrier penetration and close quarters (sub 300m range) making it FUCKING IDEAL for killing home intruders.

LOL at 5 on 1 and this dude comes out on top. Good shit, homeowner.

"Today is a good day to die."
220px-WorfTNG.jpg

Sutherland_Flatliners-nsc.jpg

AK47's cost more than AR15's at this point.

And for what it's worth the 7.62 AK round is better at barrier penetration and close quarters (sub 300m range) making it FUCKING IDEAL for killing home intruders.

LOL at 5 on 1 and this dude comes out on top. Good shit, homeowner.
Yeah but that’s more of the weird ebb and flow of the gun market. I still remember when you could get WASR 10s for under $300. Now they go for $700+, and meanwhile there’s a huge budget AR market that drove the price down to $500-$600.

Or how quickly it CAN change if everyone is armed to the teeth.

And I've had to deal with plenty of violence, but nobody was armed with a gun, and nobody died.

In any case it's a pointless argument now. America is a gun culture, that's just how it is. I'm assuming the majority of it's citizens want it that way, so be it. Not my country, not my business.
And when exactly in history did things fall apart because the populace was well armed?

I'm assuming the owner was shooting in semi auto.

I wonder how much worse the wounds are from 1 ak47 shot then say a 1911 pistol.

You can always go and watch narco blogs and see the destruction.

You can always go and watch narco blogs and see the destruction.
I used to visit ogrish, ync, and rotten.com. I could probably see first hand the damage there but at some point I decided I didn't want to see that stuff anymore.

The one thing I do wanna see still is what a BMG .50 does to something.

Lol this would be a wet dream for me, anytime I hear some noises around my house late at night, I'll creep outside with my favorite filet knife hoping a motherfucker would

I'm assuming the owner was shooting in semi auto.

I wonder how much worse the wounds are from 1 ak47 shot then say a 1911 pistol.
It's all about the force the bullet carries when it hits, and the AK shits on a .45 acp round which generally have a low muzzle velocity

I done a lot of dry wall work in the last few years - horrible stuff, working with tape and stuff - crack filling - all the dust and shit that goes along with it - nasty business

Feel bad for the guy

Agreed. Drywall is the absolute worst. When I did my basement development this summer the drywalling was the one thing I subcontracted out. Got a pretty good deal because a good friend of mine has his own drywall company. The rest of the project I did myself including the framing, electrical, flooring, painting and finishing carpentry ( well almost everything else except for installing a shower in the bathroom, because I needed a plumber to use a jackhammer to install the floor drain). But not the drywall. Mudding and taping properly is an art unto itself, and

1*8xraf6eyaXh-myNXOXkqLA.jpeg

Still pretty ridiculous imo. Imminent danger is largely a subjective concept, at least in Florida and much of the US it is, as it should be imo. Who is a legislator to tell someone whether they were actually fearing for their life in a moment of panic when someone has broken into their home

Well, when in doubt

if-you-kill-your-enemies-they-win-justin-trudeau-15208163.png

Back