Crime 5 people break into a house not knowing guy has an AK47

Canadia doesn't have the legal concept of self-defense as an affirmative defense? That's insane, I don't even want to know wtf kind of warped logic is behind that
It’s essentially the same law in Vermont and DC. Even in your own home; you have a “duty to retreat”.

He took getting benched for Lamar Jackson hard

In seriousness, a different report said he knew them and they knew he had cash. 100% chance drug dealer. Still glad the guy was able to defend himself and put them all down.

NHI: No Humans Involved;)

Once again, the Ruskis meddling in our affairs.

THey guy that invented the AK-47 dies a couple of years ago.

Within his obituary, they quoted an interview he gave years before.

He stated that he didn't understand the criticism he received for inventing the most ubiquitous weapon of the 20th century.

After all, as he stated, "Don't blame me, blame Hitler. I wanted to engineer farming equipment. It was because Hitler started WWII that I began inventing guns."

THey guy that invented the AK-47 dies a couple of years ago.

Within his obituary, they quoted an interview he gave years before.

He stated that he didn't understand the criticism he received for inventing the most ubiquitous weapon of the 20th century.

After all, as he stated, "Don't blame me, blame Hitler. I wanted to engineer farming equipment. It was because Hitler started WWII that I began inventing guns."
And Einstein helped us develop the A bomb. I don’t think either deserve critsism.

For those who didn't watch the video in the link.

• Home owner was 20 years old
  • He believes he knew home invaders who were targeting him for cash, thought they were joking at first but were wearing ski masks
  • They thought he was reaching for cash, grabbed his AK
  • Everyone was armed and there was a firefight, police found shell casings from several weapons
  • It was a ghetto looking area

Wow...Five of them, armed and taking shots at him, and he still wiped three of them out and critically injured the other two. What a fucking boss.

Wow...Five of them, armed and taking shots at him, and he still wiped three of them out and critically injured the other two. What a fucking boss.
Probably pretty easy to miss when you got 7.62s flying at you at close range.

And people want an assault rifle ban in America... smh.

America is awesome except for the gun culture.

I've had plenty of opportunities to move there for business, but I'm not interested in moving to a country where you're grateful you're allowed to own a damned assault rifle to defend yourself. I've always felt safe in my country, always, and at fifty I've never known anyone who has come to a violent end. I would never feel safe in a country where so many people are armed.

I appreciate that many of you feel safer with guns, and the truth is you're probably right considering how armed you already are. I'm just happy to live somewhere different, somewhere exponentially safer.

I've had plenty of opportunities to move there for business, but I'm not interested in moving to a country where you're grateful you're allowed to own a damned assault rifle to defend yourself. I've always felt safe in my country, always, and at fifty I've never known anyone who has come to a violent end. I would never feel safe in a country where so many people are armed.

I appreciate that many of you feel safer with guns, and the truth is you're probably right considering how armed you already are. I'm just happy to live somewhere different, somewhere exponentially safer.
that's nice.

Glad to hear you’ve never had to deal with violence. But if you think that’s a new permanent norm, you can open a history book on pretty much any time period and learn how quickly that can change.

that's nice.

That's what I'm talking about.

You just dismiss the notion that you can be safe without guns.

I think a huge part of the problem is that it's not just you think you need them, you really like them. In this thread people are fawning over guns like fine sports cars, and talking about how potent their guns make them. They're tools designed to kill people. People shouldn't enjoy them so much.

That's what I'm talking about.

You just dismiss the notion that you can be safe without guns.

I think a huge part of the problem is that it's not just you think you need them, you really like them. In this thread people are fawning over guns like fine sports cars, and talking about how potent their guns make them. They're tools designed to kill people. People shouldn't enjoy them so much.

Easy there tiger, my comment was to you coming in here preaching, as if anyone really cares to hear it. The debate you want to have is in the war room, and you know nothing of my opinions based on two words. Maybe relax and don't put your biases and assumptions on other people.

Glad to hear you’ve never had to deal with violence. But if you think that’s a new permanent norm, you can open a history book on pretty much any time period and learn how quickly that can change.

Or how quickly it CAN change if everyone is armed to the teeth.

And I've had to deal with plenty of violence, but nobody was armed with a gun, and nobody died.

In any case it's a pointless argument now. America is a gun culture, that's just how it is. I'm assuming the majority of it's citizens want it that way, so be it. Not my country, not my business.

I don't think many upper class people are sitting with an AK47 loaded next to their couch. My guess is there will be more to this story.
This is what I was thinking. I don't think these guys just randomly broke into this guy's house to rob it... they probably were going there with the intention of killing this guy.

Easy there tiger, my comment was to you coming in here preaching, as if anyone really cares to hear it. The debate you want to have is in the war room, and you know nothing of my opinions based on two words. Maybe relax and don't put your biases and assumptions on other people.

Maybe you try being polite and people won't treat you like you're a jerk.

All I know is you were dismissive, so I made the obvious assumption. Express yourself clearly and that won't be necessary.

Back