4th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.
tudor_bjj said:
No need to be sorry, I feel the same thing about you, too. And... maybe if your imagination was not so pathetic you could have understand the 4th planet innuendo.

I assumed that 4th Planet was the name of YOUR gym... Am I right? Or was it just dry humor?

stephensharp said:
I assumed that 4th Planet was the name of YOUR gym... Am I right? Or was it just dry humor?
It was dry, but how you then called a guy who named his gym 4th Planet? :eek:

WTF? i'm really confused.

i think you were trying to create a school in your head, and then find out if people like the idea. i dont.

rooku said:
WTF? i'm really confused.

i think you were trying to create a school in your head, and then find out if people like the idea. i dont.
You are too smart * cough* for this thread...

Darwinist said:
Boxing coaches that have never boxed and are good are drawing upon an established skillset that has been proven in combat by active boxers, they don

Eddie is a no-gi jiu-jitsu person,
so he's a lil different from submission wrestling. Guys who come more
from a wrestling base. specialize in take downs and the top game.

Darwinist said:
Eddie seems to me to be a very egocentric person that is very good at one thing(halfguard) and is starting to believe his own bullshit.

ok so why dont you go roll with him and expose him... I mean, it shouldnt be that hard since he's only good at half guard, right???

seriously, dont talk shit unless you can back it up. You sit here saying he has no experience as an MMA fighter so he shouldnt talk about stalling, etc etc cuz he doesnt have the MMA experience blah blah.

then you talk shit saying his whole game revolves around halfguard when you have zero experience training/rolling with him.

so you're pretty much a hypocrite.

FutureBxer said:
ok so why dont you go roll with him and expose him... I mean, it shouldnt be that hard since he's only good at half guard, right???

seriously, dont talk shit unless you can back it up. You sit here saying he has no experience as an MMA fighter so he shouldnt talk about stalling, etc etc cuz he doesnt have the MMA experience blah blah.

then you talk shit saying his whole game revolves around halfguard when you have zero experience training/rolling with him.

so you're pretty much a hypocrite.

OK, let

half guard is not effective in MMA?
ok, so why does Mino use it so much?

btw, in the street, if you use the half guard, your nuts are protected,
and guess what, your in position to destroy the other guy's nuts!

VampireMonk said:
half guard is not effective in MMA?
ok, so why does Mino use it so much?

btw, in the street, if you use the half guard, your nuts are protected,
and guess what, your in position to destroy the other guy's nuts!
Did you ever fight MMA or at least trained for that? Did you use the hg?
Don't come with such bs that Mino uses it! He always tries to regain guard from that position. Even if he would use it, it's not the best example, cause his abillity to take punches from bottom is unreal!
Back to the "hg with lockdown" in no gi: have you seen the new tapes of Saulo? He recommends using a distance half guard instead of the lockdown. And guess what, he is a 6 time Mundial champion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back