4th Planet Jiu Jitsu

Status
Not open for further replies.

tudor_bjj

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
- guards that are suitable for every body type (don't need to be a pretzel)
- game that not revolves around half guard (don't need to get punched in the face in MMA or the street)
- use of takedowns (don't need to sit on your butt and wait for the other to involve in the fight)
- no new, old reinvented techniques with go-go dancer names (don't need to make a name from giving names)
Would you train here or there?

How many planets are there again?

I train at tenth planet currently, I'll take the pepsi challenge with fourth any day...

The Sickness said:
I train at tenth planet currently, I'll take the pepsi challenge with fourth any day...
We drink Coca-Cola!

did you get twistered at your last tournament or something?

and dont you mean third planet?

This is obviously a shot at Bravo. Why troll him? You may not like his style, but Eddie is one of the few famous people that still posts here.

are you sure its not 3rd planet.. between us and the sun is mercury and venus.. that would make us third

b0b said:
This is obviously a shot at Bravo. Why troll him? You may not like his style, but Eddie is one of the few famous people that still posts here.

Bob... Your avatar makes me laugh every time I see it. Friggin awesome.

hamoom said:
are you sure its not 3rd planet.. between us and the sun is mercury and venus.. that would make us third
I'm talking about us!

colinm said:
did you get twistered at your last tournament or something?

and dont you mean third planet?
Actually it was on Sunday and the fucker got the back mount, body triangled me catching one arm in. So for 1 min or so I had to defend with one hand. He hit my nose, stretched my back (I have big problems with my spine) and even pulled my hair. Braulio Estima was the ref and told me after the fight that the guy was too rough...

tudor_bjj said:
- guards that are suitable for every body type (don't need to be a pretzel)
- game that not revolves around half guard (don't need to get punched in the face in MMA or the street)
- use of takedowns (don't need to sit on your butt and wait for the other to involve in the fight)
- no new, old reinvented techniques with go-go dancer names (don't need to make a name from giving names)
Would you train here or there?

Eddie's entire game doesn't "revolve" around the half guard, he's just proficient at it. He's a submission grappler and not an MMA fighter, I'm pretty sure he knows when and when not it would be appropiate in an MMA enviroment. As far as takedowns go, why waste your energy on something if you're not exactly the best takedown artist in the world? Once again, let's remind you that he competes in "submission grappling". It inevitably goes to the ground.

As far as reinvented techniques go, he implemented the setups for the "twister" and never took credit for coming up with the move. Stop crying and move on.

stephensharp said:
This thread is gay as shit.

Eddie by stretch plum.
Shit is gay? Now I figured out what comes out of your ass...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back