49-46

Dogshit-stupid score.

10-8 rd 1 no doubt

Max 3-4 no doubt

47-47 or 48-46 Dustin are the only acceptable scores.

I thought it was 48-47 but could've been 48-46 (round 1 could be 10-8)

yeah i had holloway winning tbh, people can say whatever they want but i had max winning 3-4-5.

but 49-46 is stupid imo.

You should never watch or score a fight ever again. 4-1 Dustin.. anything else is a joke

That was the correct score only max fanboys giving him rounds on love taps.

I told my wife 49-46 before the scorecards were read. Not sure what the confusion is.

I thought round round one was 10-8 DP round 2 10-9

I thought Max pushed the pace and landed more down the stretch in rounds 3,4,5. But I score the strikes for a guy defending a takedown if you just end up holding him there and not ever getting one.

10-8, 10-9 R1, R2 for DP MH wins 10-9 3,4,5

47-47 ? Nah it was probably good. He didn’t beat him as bad as it indicates

I missed the first two rounds.
Guess max dominated those for people to be claiming he won.

That was the right score. Max did nothing with his shots. He won round 3 and that's it. He got dummied tonight. He had no power while Dustin backed him up 100 times.
I agree with you. People will bitch at anything, this is all Max fans will have to cling on to now. He clearly lost... CLEARLY. Get over it folks. 1/2/4/5 Dustin.

It was one of those weird fight where it could have been scored either way, but one guy got whooped.

I agree with you. People will bitch at anything, this is all Max fans will have to cling on to now. He clearly lost... CLEARLY. Get over it folks. 1/2/4/5 Dustin.

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could possibly think that Max won that fight.

Youd have to be dumb as fuck to give poirier round 4 lol. A grazing knee that didnt do shit. Max took that round so so cleary.

I gave round 3 and 4 to Max, but 4 was close, so I ain't mad at Dustin getting it.

Dustin won rounds 1,2,5
Max won round 3
Round 4 could go either way

Back