49-46

BZeee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WTF....lols

Who are these judges?

Absolutely disgraceful. That's all I can say.

You don't lose a round just because your skin has a cut in it.

correct scoring.

That was the right score. Max did nothing with his shots. He won round 3 and that's it. He got dummied tonight. He had no power while Dustin backed him up 100 times.

Absolutely disgraceful. That's all I can say.

You don't lose a round just because your skin has a cut in it.
I would have give him 2 rounds but there’s a chance of round one being 10-8 honestly

Make Pride Scoring Great Again.

yeah i had holloway winning tbh, people can say whatever they want but i had max winning 3-4-5.

but 49-46 is stupid imo.

Poirier looked more tired than hurt most of the time, tbh.

also, Poirier was smart to clinch and Holloway was caught off guard cause he came in as a caveman ready to brawl 100%

The 49-46 all across the board bothers me more than the lost.

Fuck those Judges.

Heads held high fellow Max Holloway fans. We've just run into some maintenance issues, we'll be back.

I have no problem with the fight going either way but 3 judges all seeing 49-46 is absolutely retarded

Thought Poirer deserved to be punished for the stalling at the end of the rounds. I think Mike* Brown is a shit coach BTW.

Last edited:
yeah i had holloway winning tbh, people can say whatever they want but i had max winning 3-4-5.

but 49-46 is stupid imo.

Agreed on both points.

R2 was closely contested: Max landed volume, Poirier rallied late.

Only correct score was 48-47 either way. I had Max in the fifth. More clean strikes.

Giving round 4 to Dustin is bad judging.

Yes. This is a fucking fight, power and damage should matter a lot. Max was all about volume and pace but dustin threw BOMBS at him. Damage.... Max looked like shit. It was a close decision but i have 0 problems with the call.

first round could of been a 10-8 even though i scored it 10-9, second round was for sure 10-9 for dustin or 10-10. Third for max, fourth for sure for Max and 5th either way with Poirier stalling the last 2 minutes.

I don't care about the score, but I had Dustin winning. Great win, more impressive than Adesanya tonight.

Back