49-46

That's the one. I blame the rum last night for my error.

Lol no prob. Why u no like MTB? He was pretty badass in WEC. Derailed Urijah Faber when he was thought to be unstoppable. Beat him in the rematch too.

It was 48-48 imo. If draw was not an option and I had to pick someone according to the current rules, I would pick Max. But damage wise I would pick Dustin.

It was not a robbery though.

People thinking Max won is astonishing. I was rooting for him heavy, but he got his ass beat last night.

Lol no prob. Why u no like MTB? He was pretty badass in WEC. Derailed Urijah Faber when he was thought to be unstoppable. Beat him in the rematch too.

He was shouting for Poirer to go for a TD the whole fight even when he was lighting Max up. But he only went for the TD to stall at the end of the rounds.

Big problem when your coach is a wrestler and you are not.

Damn I was going for max but porier put it on him in a bad way. I had it 4-1 Dustin as well

People thinking Max won is astonishing. I was rooting for him heavy, but he got his ass beat last night.
It's not that Max lost. It's that people are trying to protect their egos and can't just admit they were wrong about the fight.

Max is getting the McGregor level treatment right now.

I thought it should've been 48-47, but sadly either way Dustin won.

I'd have poirier winning with round 1 being a 10-8. At best, could have been a draw with Poirier winning the first two rounds and losing the last three with a 10-8 in the first

That last minute rally by Dustin in R3? Was huge, that made the difference, but Round 1 was definitely a 10-8 for Dustin.

48-46 was the correct scoring, 49-46 is just ridiculous

10-8 P
10-9 P
10-9 H
10-9 H
10-9 P

That 5th was super close. A 47-47 wouldn't have surprised me

Tho the judges got the winner right, they fucked up the scoring and did a disservice to both fighters. Porier definitely deserved a 10-8 for that first round. Halloway won the 3rd and 4th.

Back