49-46 = corruption.

yep, i heard 49-46 and im like...."holy shit, he did it."

You heard 49-46 and thought Gus won when he clearly lost the last two rounds of the fight? The two easiest rounds to score in the fight?

lol You sherdoggers are retarded with your fight scoring.

Simple, the fight being 49-46 for Jones.

Round 1 Gus
Round 2 Jones
Round 3 Jones
Round 4 Jones
Round 5 Jones

Rounds 2 and 3 could have gone either way as those were close rounds. Rounds 4 and 5 were clearly Jones' rounds and Gus was hurt in both of those rounds.

Sometimes people are just that incompetent. Having said that I had it 48-47 Jones anyway.

Stats say otherwise...Jones was outlanded nearly 2-1...and had less Td's, I frankly dont care what any of these Jones supporters state was a great...grat fight but the wrong guy got the W, his big sponsorships maybe had something to do with it.

Getting sick of MMA judging...been a whole lot of very important fights with horrible decisions in the past year...its getting boxing in the lat 1980s early 90s ridiculous.

Jones was outlanded 2 to 1???? No way. He had to have at least twice as many leg kicks as Gus. Bottom line was the 4th round. Gus had that round easily until the end--was his best round until the end. It's possible that Gus outlanded jones in rd 4, but he was nearly finished. I gave that rd to Jones and jones got 5 to win the fight.

you people act like this is the first weird judge call. It literally happens at least once an event. stop fucking overreacting

Who was fighting where 2 judges had it 30-27, one for each fighter. if anything that should have gotten more corruption threads

This is a title fight there should be a more strict system of picking the best experienced judges. Lower the chance of scandal's like this to happen

49-46 is pretty damn close to the correct score of 48-47 Jones. The judges damn near got it right tonight.

Now shut the fuck up.

I thought it was pretty clear that Gus won on significant strikes. And by the way, did anyone out there guess that Gus would be the first to take Bones down? I know I didn't! Anyway, I did not know which way the fight was going to go, but I thought for sure it would be 48-47s across the board. Round 2 was the only one that was very unclear to me. So, I don't have a problem with the decision, necessarily... I did WANT Gus to win, though.

I always thought it was the responsibility of the challenger to make the fight decisive. I'm not upset by this. Jones will be on top until age gets him like it did Fedor.

No, just really shit judging.

People have to remember, judges watch from a particular angle. They are seated cage side & that's how they see the fight.

It would be better to have them watch a monitor with no sound.

You heard 49-46 and thought Gus won when he clearly lost the last two rounds of the fight? The two easiest rounds to score in the fight?

Round 1 Gus
Round 2 Jones
Round 3 Jones
Round 4 Jones
Round 5 Jones

Rounds 2 and 3 could have gone either way as those were close rounds. Rounds 4 and 5 were clearly Jones' rounds and Gus was hurt in both of those rounds.

Yep. Thats how I saw it too. I think most people's bias against Jones won't allow them to see this but it was a clear Jones victory.

Round 1 Gus
Round 2 Jones
Round 3 Jones
Round 4 Jones
Round 5 Jones

i agree, we can bicker about everything else but the one thing we can all agree on is jones won round 4 and round 5 so how could you hear 49-46 and think gus?

I agree it was biased ufc judging and sketchy

it isn't shit judging

it's corruption and it is nothing new in mma or boxing

No,.. I just think most of you are bias period.

You have no training or background, but insist you are right on something.

NEITHER fighter should have had a 49-46 score,.. PERIOD.

I had it 3-2, Jones.

I think Jones's kicks, punches and elbows were clearer and more impactful. He stood his ground and appeared more aggressive because he was chasing Gus.

Even though Gus stuck to his hit-and-run strategy, he actually ran at times. He threw sneaky punches that were hard to see; his kicks didn't look as fluid as Jones's and he "looked" sloppy.

Serious question... what is the reasoning for the 3rd going to Jones?

Back