49-46 = corruption.

THECYNDlCATE

Inspector/Judge MMA/KB/Boxing
@Brown
Reaction score
There is no other way to put it or explain it,.. 49-46 is corruption.

2 and 3 were swing rounds that could have gone either way. The 49-46 score doesn't really illustrate how close the rounds were...it just says that Jones was slightly better in both rounds.

a sherdog judge had it for jones 49-46.

the only round gus cleanly won was 1.

2 and 3 were close, and he gave away 4 at the end.

I don't understand how it could have been scored 49-46, but I had it scored 48-47 for Jones regardless.

NIKE_Wallpaper_a0r3y.jpg

Gatorade-1.jpg

you people act like this is the first weird judge call. It literally happens at least once an event. stop fucking overreacting

Who was fighting where 2 judges had it 30-27, one for each fighter. if anything that should have gotten more corruption threads

2 and 3 were swing rounds that could have gone either way. The 49-46 score doesn't really illustrate how close the rounds were...it just says that Jones was slightly better in both rounds.

This. I feel like people complaining about the 49-46 don't understand how fights are scored. A fight can be razor close and be 50-45.

Definetly some shady shit going on with that decision

you people act like this is the first weird judge call. It literally happens at least once an event. stop fucking overreacting

Who was fighting where 2 judges had it 30-27, one for each fighter. if anything that should have gotten more corruption threads

This is the 205lb championship of the world not two tuffers fighting it out.

I don't care who is was for or against,.. 49-46 in THAT fight, is corruption.

That judge either doesn't know what they are doing, or they are corrupted.

It's one or that other and either way it doesn't look good.

yep, i heard 49-46 and im like...."holy shit, he did it."

a sherdog judge had it for jones 49-46.

the only round gus cleanly won was 1.

2 and 3 were close, and he gave away 4 at the end.

Stats say otherwise...Jones was outlanded nearly 2-1...and had less Td's, I frankly dont care what any of these Jones supporters state was a great...grat fight but the wrong guy got the W, his big sponsorships maybe had something to do with it.

Getting sick of MMA judging...been a whole lot of very important fights with horrible decisions in the past year...its getting boxing in the lat 1980s early 90s ridiculous.

Nike and Gatorade had to make the call to Dana. Money talks!

Back