49-46 = corruption.

Close fight, don't let it go to the judges.:icon_surp
So you agree it was corruption, and that is why you should not let it go to the Judges.
The problem is both some Judges, and whatever voodoo guidance they are given to make the decision.

Calling that fight as 49-46 is unexplainable, without looking at malignant incompetence at best, or corruption at worst

NIKE_Wallpaper_a0r3y.jpg

Gatorade-1.jpg

I think it was more along the lines that Jones was completely given the benefit of the doubt (aka favorable judging) because he was a known champion. It wasn't because of the fight itself.

I got no idea how it was possible. It was 48-47 either way

Chris Lee should explain that terrible judging

yep, i heard 49-46 and im like...."holy shit, he did it."

I as well thought gus had it when i read that, before the scores were read I though maybe Jones could get a split...and i still would have been Upset and saying two judges will burn in hell for their sins tonight lol.

Yeah, I thought Gus took 1 & 3 for sure. It was round 2 I was pretty unclear about. I guess someone could have given round 3 to Jones to justify that 49-46, but I would strongly disagree with that.

you people act like this is the first weird judge call. It literally happens at least once an event. stop fucking overreacting

Who was fighting where 2 judges had it 30-27, one for each fighter. if anything that should have gotten more corruption threads

Motive

If anything dirty judges would have favored the betting underdog, no?

omg guys. Do you all realize how close rounds 2 and 3 were?

Nope. 4,5 Jones. 3 could, by somebody, I guess, be scored for Jones. Or 1. Get over it, it's done. It was close and Jones winning isn't "robbery".

49-46 is exactly how I scored it. It was easily Jones' toughest fight to date, but there is no question he won it.

I think it was more along the lines that Jones was completely given the benefit of the doubt (aka favorable judging) because he was a known champion. It wasn't because of the fight itself.

this is given as an excuse for bad judging time after time. and it is 100% fucked up. whoever actually won the fight should win. which person is the current champion should (by the rules, and ethically) have no fucking advantage in the judging.

Back