Rumored Jack Della Maddalena vs Li Jingliang in the works

Good scrap.

Leech by whatever he wants.

Della will piece him up. Step up in competition i could see it hitting scorecards.

Good test for up and comer Australian.

leech is very tough standing and has a good chin. But this could get ugly for him if the hype continues to prove valid.

I dunno bro. Leech is the one takin these fights. Its probably cos others wont. I think he's just what they are lookin for. A fearless brawler who will throw down w anyone.
He needs a new manager, dude fights all the most dangerous guys. I still feel he's owed for the DRod fight.

He needs a new manager, dude fights all the most dangerous guys. I still feel he's owed for the DRod fight.
Thats what ya do with fearless brawlers bro. Esp mid carders. Its not a easy thing to be.

I hope Maddalena adopts the JDM nickname. It sounds badass.

Great matchup btw. I got Leech via experience.

JDM is a striker and that's where Leech likes to fight. JDM also has alot of hype behind him with fairly little experience so if Leech can get him now and take the hype that would be good.

JDM is a striker and that's where Leech likes to fight. JDM also has alot of hype behind him with fairly little experience so if Leech can get him now and take the hype that would be good.
You think leech has a chance in a striking fight? I figured the only way leech had a chance is if he laces up the wrestling boots. Jack is an amazing boxer for MMA.

Last edited:
I got Jack too, will represent a big step up but I think he delivers late or on the cards.

Awesome fight, FOTN potential right there - would be a great PPV card addition. I'd take Della Maddalena by decision.

Back