Joe Rogan 5’3 confirmed W/ Ruotolo Bros

Beastos

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Here is Joe Rogan with BJJ super star brothers, the Ruotolo Brothers. Joe Rogan is clearly 5’3 and has been lying to us all this time. Anyway, I checked the search function and I couldn’t find any ‘Joe Rogan height threads’, so here you go, fellow 6’5 sherbreh’s.

91BAF870-61C2-4B67-9446-D4DF62A83C39.jpeg

Here is Joe Rogan with BJJ super star brothers, the Ruotolo Brothers. Joe Rogan is clearly 5’3 and has been lying to us all this time. Anyway, I checked the search function and I couldn’t find any ‘Joe Rogan height threads’, so here you go, fellow 6’5 sherbreh’s.

View attachment 880172

Deron Winn vs Joe Rogan

5’5 confirmed
Maybe you should learn what that means before making as ass of yourself.

Oh wait too late.

I know one thing for sure, Joe will forever be more successful and happy than all of you weirdos.

It’s more of a Tourette’s
Well most doggers are certified phycologist, MMA practitioners , Philosophers and CEO's so I take your self diagnosis seriously.
Anyways time for me to go back to the lab.
giphy.gif

View attachment 880172

You should tekl us the heighr and confirmed heighr of the brothers....

Analysts cannot explain the current freefall of Rogan's height to 5' 3" . However, they claim a solid resistance level at 5' 2". They do not see him drop below 5" any time soon. At least not in 2021.
Back to you Tom.
You sound like you know about crypto my friend, if so? What do you hold?

Back