News Paul/Woodley does 500k PPVs

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
  • Paul’s next fight hasn’t been announced, though he’s expressed interest in facing UFC star Jorge Masvidal or Tommy Fury.
  • Paul’s fight against Ben Askren earlier this year reportedly topped 1 million pay-per-view buys.
  • The numbers for the recent event headlined by Jake Paul and former UFC welterweight champ Tyron Woodley are still being tallied, but the card will ultimately end up with approximately 500,000 pay-per-view buys, according to a recent report.
SOURCE: https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/9/...d-sold-approximately-500000-pay-per-view-buys

Not to bad, he'll probably take Fury next cause of his name value and boxing fans will most likely pay up, since Dana is probably unwilling to lend Jorge even if he co-promoted it which wouldn't be that much of a difficult task to do. I could imagine the Silva fight would be around the 500k margin too, if he took that option which is probably the last one he'd wanna do, not many people wanna pay up to see a young gun fight an older dude, espicially if he doesn't have much of a record going for him too, then again supposedly the askren fight did good, which is a complete shocker to me, despite the fact that they wanna crack down on piracy so badly after that fight so obviously I have my justified reasons to believe it didnt do that good.

Decent.

4487651-2136416363-ander.png

Probably explains why Jake not wanting to do a rematch with Woodley

500,000k is not bad though, $59.00 a pop, to watch a Disney boxer vs a Ex UFC champ.

Last edited:
Back