THIS is why Adesanya will never be as good as a striker as prime Anderson was

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

while Adesanya is a kickboxer with a good finishing combo and good tdd

Anderson in his prime was well versed on Boxing,Muay Thai,BJJ,Taekwondo and Capoeira clearly a once in a life time master his head movement was effortlessly better and had 1 punch, kick, elbow, knee ko power

EDIT Muay Thai > Kickboxing

Gane vs Rozenstruik
Jan vs Izzy
just a few examples

Last edited:
Adesanya has to jump on and off dianabol and gets gyno, while Silva was staying saucy for years. If you juice Adesanya to the same level he will beat Ngannou and Jones (another victim of USADA) up on the same night.

Not saying who's better between the two, but i think variety of finishes is actually not that good of a criteria.
If someone comes along and goes 20-0 in the UFC's lightweight division and only ever knocks people out with a 1-2 or a right hook he'd be the undisputed MMA GOAT, despite no variety of finishes at all.

Adesanya has to jump on and off dianabol and gets gyno, while Silva was staying saucy for years. If you juice Adesanya to the same level he will beat Ngannou and Jones (another victim of USADA) up on the same night.
<36>

I think there's no comparison.
Both are great, fast and very unpredictable.
But Silva was more diverse and got highlight finishes that Adesanya has yet to emulate.
On the feet, agree. Silva has more power tho.
Imo Silva also had a better ground game, while Izzy has a better tdd.
Overall, if this was a video game, Silva should have higher overall stats, both being very very high

mma fans are so damn insecure
pretty damn sad
ps: suck a dick, spyder!

I think there's no comparison.
Both are great, fast and very unpredictable.
But Silva was more diverse and got highlight finishes that Adesanya has yet to emulate.
Israel might have a longer career only because he plays it safe, almost annoyingly so. Prime Anderson would have clowned with Romero, maybe have taken a couple of shots but countered eventually for a finish. That or waited for an opening like he did with Vitor. I like how Dana cried when Silva had that one Maia fight but Israel has coasted in a few fights including against Vettori.

Silva also got some Wing Chun.

It's part of how he was able to stay in the pocket so comfortably where he can block, evade, and counter rather than being completely out of range.
thank you i forget

Israel might have a longer career only because he plays it safe, almost annoyingly so. Prime Anderson would have clowned with Romero, maybe have taken a couple of shots but countered eventually for a finish. That or waited for an opening like he did with Vitor. I like how Dana cried when Silva had that one Maia fight but Israel has coasted in a few fights including against Vettori.
dana is a real dick most of the times

One thing is to train these martial arts (Silva, unknown muay thai record) and the other thing is to prove your worth against the best of the best (Adesanya, 75-5 kickboxing).
and there you have jairzinho rozenstruik 76-9 kickboxing been outclassed on the feet by ciryl gane 7-0 Muay Thai

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back