News Ali to Tony Ferguson on Twitter: "Makhachev will be ready for you"

What a turd this guy is, an absolute bottom feeder.

Yeah, let me hype up a potential fight with a guy on a 3-fight losing streak.

Why don't you feed your guy to one of your other clients like Gaethje or Dariush.

I hope Moises pulls off the upset. This shitty troll of a manager + toxic fanbase are going to turn many MMA fans against this guy.

Last edited:
What a fucking turd this guy is, an absolute bottom feeder.

Why don't you feed your guy to one of your other clients like Gaethje or Dariush.

I hope Moises pulls off the upset. This shitty troll of a manager + toxic fanbase are going to turn many MMA fans against this guy.
?

Even though he’s on a 3 loss skid, Tony is still a big name and every single fighter in the top 15 is hard ducking Islam.

Tony isn’t calling it quits just yet even though he should, but we all know he’s delusional. Why not try to get his client an easy fight against a big name?

At the end of the day, there are no easy fights for Tony from here on out.

Gaethje's going to go from fighting the champion to #10 Makhachev? Doesn't make sense for him, especially when there are other available fights closer to his rank.

Also, Dariush just beat Ferguson and is ranked number 3 now. Doesn't make sense for him either...

Back