Who's Going to Take Ariel's Job?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
After Dana boots Ariel to the curb when his contract is over in June who's going to take that weasels job?

My money is on either the Canadian Ariel:

artworks-fcKMRj2t4MyLC1LJ-eZ5vXQ-t500x500.jpg

or the Schmo:

Schmo+1.png

Never forget that Ariel cried... come on, your kids are gonna see that.

All those journalists are a bunch of weirdos.

You have the passive agressive little mermaid Ariel, you have this fuckin weirdo Schmo that not even himself knows what character he is doing, you have the fatass Morgan who always gets the first question, the boring Okamoto, the ass kisser Swick, and a couple of irrelevant females.

The fans Q&A sessions are way better. Generally fans (Specially kids) ask much better questions than all this journalists.

If anyone probably that Akimoto guy. For whatever reason he has this air of legitimacy about him. He doesn't come off like he's trying to sell you on something or convince you or impress you. He comes across as if he doesn't even need to know anything about the sport or anything but that for whatever reason you need to nonchalantly impress him without coming across as a try hard. He comes across like he's the guy that's so secure in his financial position that he doesn't need to give a fuck because he's in the money and he's always been there.

'The UFC is eyeing a summer fight for Max Holloway. And eye me on Only Fans featuring an exciting time with my favorite new toy.'
Now that sounds pleasant with a hint of class, unlike that broken man-child Ariel who cries regularly on camera.

Why is no one bringing up that Ariel cried.. His kids gotta see that.

I'm not even sure what he does for espn. Can't be that hard to replace although it's not like he won't still do interviews and upload content.

After Dana boots Ariel to the curb when his contract is over in June who's going to take that weasels job?

My money is on either the Canadian Ariel:

artworks-fcKMRj2t4MyLC1LJ-eZ5vXQ-t500x500.jpg

or the Schmo:

Schmo+1.png
is that Schmo? I would watch Schmo day over day Over the weasel.

I'm not even sure what he does for espn. Can't be that hard to replace although it's not like he won't still do interviews and upload content.

Difference is he wont be getting paid 500k a year from espn to do it.

Ariel doesn't work for Dana. He works for ESPN. Dana can't fire or just not offer a new contract to a guy who doesn't work for him. What am I missing here? The contract negotiation is between ESPN execs - who have never criticised Ariel as far as I know - and Ariel.

Last edited:
Ariel's aight but he ain't the best half of DC and Helwani

Would be indifferent if he moves on

All those journalists are a bunch of weirdos.

You have the passive agressive little mermaid Ariel, you have this fuckin weirdo Schmo that not even himself knows what character he is doing, you have the fatass Morgan who always gets the first question, the boring Okamoto, the ass kisser Swick, and a couple of irrelevant females.

The fans Q&A sessions are way better. Generally fans (Specially kids) ask much better questions than all this journalists.
No question can top if Brock Lesnar is a people person

Back