Who's Going to Take Ariel's Job?

Dana only likes journalists that don't do anything journalistic like asking tough questions or breaking news.

If you show up to every event looking like a caricature asking the same old basic questions then Dana will not hate you.
Dana used to get interviewed by Ariel constantly. But Ariel asked those tough questions.. Then Dana tried to ruin his career.. What a guy..

Ariel is the best in the business. I'm sure he will stay at ESPN.

Most likely Okamoto. He's been doing more interviews recently and it looks like they're building him up to be Ariel's replacement. Dana loves him and he's definitely a lot more attractive than Ariel:

i

Dana “likes him” because he’s so tame and just asks basic softball questions. The same ones over and over from what I’ve seen out of him.

I thought Ariel has been with ESPN. And as far as I know hS been banned from press conferences for years.

Ariel doesn't work for Dana. He works for ESPN. Dana can't fire or just not offer a new contract to a guy who doesn't work for him. What am I missing here? The contract negotiation is between ESPN execs - who have never criticised Ariel as far as I know - and Ariel.

ESPN listens to dana. Ariel about to become the next josh gross

Grown men expressing emotion that isn't happiness or anger - can't have that. Those tears are gonna scar his kids for life
Couldn't agree more, more reason to get rid of this overtly sensitive instigator

<21>

Grown men expressing emotion that isn't happiness or anger - can't have that. Those tears are gonna scar his kids for life...!!

Because most people don’t give a shit. He certainly didn’t give a shit. Why people like you do, because you were brought up thinking men aren’t supposed to cry or whatever bullshit you believe to be true, is mind boggling.

I bet both of you dweebs were crying while posting this. Ariel cried and his kids had to see that. Deal with it.

I bet both of you dweebs were crying while posting this. Ariel cried and his kids had to see that. Deal with it.
Lol. This is really such a sorry, sorry post. It actually makes me feel bad for you. But yeah, I’ll take my “dweeb” ass n keep it movin.

Lol. This is really such a sorry, sorry post. It actually makes me feel bad for you. But yeah, I’ll take my “dweeb” ass n keep it movin.

Your tears are delicious. Keep crying young Ariel fanboy, just don’t let your kids see that.

They need to offer Stephen A Smith an 8 figure contract asap

Most likely Okamoto. He's been doing more interviews recently and it looks like they're building him up to be Ariel's replacement. Dana loves him and he's definitely a lot more attractive than Ariel:

i
Ariel skull mogs this dork

Ariel asks the tougher questions but also asks questions which have a tabloid title baiting headline to them...deliberately seeking conflict where there isn't any. Basically being a shit stirrer. I understand why he does it but he seems to do it every interview.

As a fan of MMA, I would rather have Ariel but I get why they'd go with Brett. Brett certainly knows how to deliver a clean and safe interview but I want someone who will ask the tough questions. That other dude Aaron Bronsteter or something, he asks by FAR the best questions whenever he interviews Dana.

I think espn is cutting Ariels pay from 500k year to 10 and 10.

10 for the first 6 months and then 10 for the next 6 months.

isn't Ariel under ESPN contract and not the UFC??

Either way the execs probably will replace him with another shit stirring, ass licking shill like Okamoto.

Back