Who's Going to Take Ariel's Job?

If they can't come to terms I'd go with Schmo as the front runner. But they likely will.

Dana really likes the schmo and Helen. I can’t see Brett changing to do Ariel’s role, he doesn’t have the personality to do that. I’m guessing the person will take over Helwani’s mma show on Mondays and the one with chael and the Schmo makes sense in that regard

After Dana boots Ariel to the curb when his contract is over in June who's going to take that weasels job?

My money is on either the Canadian Ariel:

artworks-fcKMRj2t4MyLC1LJ-eZ5vXQ-t500x500.jpg

or the Schmo:

Schmo+1.png

Helwani is still negotiating with ESPN. He makes 500k a year but wants even more money.

Even if he doesnt re up, he will just go to CBS/Showtime and still cover mma over there

I don't think he will be replaced but I don't really care, to be honest, MMA journalists are indeed a joke.

What I find kinda fascinating is that in my opinion Ariel isn't even a fan of MMA, not to mention that he's been covering this sport for ages now and it still seems like he has no idea what's going on in the octagon/ring.
I think it's pretty obvious that his true love was always wrestling but he wasn't good enough to get there so he decided to go with second best.
Good for him, I guess.
575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Hopefully Ariel will bury the hatchet with good ol' cuck Thomas.
Thomas ain't never gonna be cool with Ariel. Aside from them not liking each other anyway, Ariel went out of his way to fuck Luke over by stealing booked interviews away and the like.

Helwani is still negotiating with ESPN. He makes 500k a year but wants even more money.

Even if he doesnt re up, he will just go to CBS/Showtime and still cover mma over there

for a fraction.

No one can come close to matching Ariel's enthusiasm and show prep and huge balls to ask questions fans want answered.

I don't think he will be replaced but I don't really care, to be honest, MMA journalists are indeed a joke.

What I find kinda fascinating is that in my opinion Ariel isn't even a fan of MMA, not to mention that he's been covering this sport for ages now and it still seems like he has no idea what's going on in the octagon/ring.
I think it's pretty obvious that his true love was always wrestling but he wasn't good enough to get there so he decided to go with second best.
Good for him, I guess.
575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Na he is. Pretty sure he had posters of UFC events in his college dorm way before the UFC is what it is now. He knows what he is good at and it is isn't knowing all of the technicalities of the octagon. That's ok. He never says he does. He stays in his own lane.

Anybody.. Ariel is crap. I hope they fire him and fatass DC too.

Back