which Conor was this ?

legedema

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
since you fanboys know everything about Conor and Conor got so many variations.

how should we name this Conor against Dustin ?
please educate us

This is broken Conor. The only Conor that exists since he became Khabib's second wife.

Reactions: TR1
Motivated Family Man Deadleg Calm Conor 2.0

Reactions: 2EZ
Conor 'Me Leg Was A Balloon' McGregor as opposed to the Conor 'Me Foot Was A Balloon' McGregor from the Khabib fight.

Sleepy Conor

e8aa130f646692bf2bf1f139264d3580

Not a fanboy, but I think we gotta give Conor some slack. He was respectful and professional since the fight was announced, the lead up and fight, until the aftermath. Made weight, looked great early, and still in high spirits in the post press con (though he admit the loss hurt a lot.) His fanboys may be a lot of things, but aside from the jokes, I gotta say Conor 3.0 deserves props and respect.

please educate us
Sober Conor lol drinking all year and trying to stop few weeks doing his FAST training that never help him with cardio

please educate us
I don't know what to call this Conor. Embarssing?

Not a fanboy, but I think we gotta give Conor some slack. He was respectful and professional since the fight was announced, the lead up and fight, until the aftermath. Made weight, looked great early, and still in high spirits in the post press con (though he admit the loss hurt a lot.) His fanboys may be a lot of things, but aside from the jokes, I gotta say Conor 3.0 deserves props and respect.
Well said bro. He made it to the top and by passed a lot of fighters due to be favoured by Diana because of his trash talking. I would say baldy is more to blame than Conor really. If somebody gives up being a prick, then props to them.
Still he's lucky he didn't this time, just think how bad this loss would have looked.

Valid question... I'm curious whether they show up to answer it as enthusiastically as they flooded these forums in the past couple of weeks.

Back