I am the biggest Izzy hater on here, but we need to hold off on judgement

Chael_Sonnen

I'm the reason Waldo is hiding.
@Black
Reaction score
Okay sherbros. I'm the president of the Fuck Izzy Club (FIC for short), but we need to hold off on this steroid shit for a bit.

I personally would LOVE for Izzy to pop, but until that happens (or other evidence comes out), people need to chill with the accusations.

The fact is, there is evidence that stuff like tissue damage can cause gyno. There are some other plausible reasons I have heard for gyno as well.
Is it a sign of steroid use most of the time? Probably.
Could Izzy be guilty? Yes.
Could it be an unrelated and Izzy has a perfectly reasonable explanation for it? Also Yes.

Innocent before proven guilty motherfuckers.

I'm not asking for a USADA pop, because I generally think they suck.
But I am asking for more evidence than gyno, because at this point there is not enough evidence to reliably point fingers at Izzy.

Moob or no moob, Izzy would've still wrecked Costa, so I'm inclined to think it's not PED related.

It would not be surprising if it turns out to be nipple play gone wrong
israel.jpg

Last edited:
I didn't say he used steroids.
I only said he got gyno.
I'll call him Gynobender forever.
It's not a bashing, not a PED accuse, it's just a fact that he developed a massive tit, which is called gyno.

I didn't say he used steroids.
I only said he got gyno.
I'll call him Gynobender forever.
It's not a bashing, not a PED accuse, it's just a fact that he developed a massive tit, which is called gyno.
Mate, I am more than happy to give him nicknames. As i say, I fucking despise the dude.

Mate, I am more than happy to give him nicknames. As i say, I fucking despise the dude.
I didn't like the guy but after that rude action after the bell he is a disgrace to this pseudo-sport.
Even Anderson stopped clowning after the bell.
Even Dillashaw-Cody stopped and showed respect to each other.
No one have ever done that trash action in the history of UFC. Maybe Bisping but a spit is better than this.
If this was a real sport, not a pseudo-sport, he would be at least suspended for several matches.
And I don't even like Costa, he is just a jacked can crusher.

Of course the resident Chael fan is a PED expert lol

WAR CHAEL!
WAR COLBY!
WAR OREGON!
Fuck I hope Colby can learn some better trash talk from Chael before Usman v2.

I want Colby to smash Usman, then bust out a "I'm the man of the hour too sweet to be sour" etc. Would be awesome.

Fuck I hope Colby can learn some better trash talk from Chael before Usman v2.

I want Colby to smash Usman, then bust out a "I'm the man of the hour too sweet to be sour" etc. Would be awesome.

If I had to chose between the two snoozemen, I chose Marty. Colbi is far to annoying.

I didn't like the guy but after that rude action after the bell he is a disgrace to this pseudo-sport.

I doubt he cares very much about the opinions of a person, that calls his chosen profession a "pseudo-sport."

Israel's awesome. Kinda a dick, who cares, world champion fighters are fucking weirdos and 185 he probably just beat up a roid head so I'm trying not to be biased. But that tit is a roid tit. I'm not a doctor but I googled for like 20 minutes and nothing makes sense other than steroids.

Izzy's haterz hang on what they could. They can think that without that nipple Costa would have crush him if it help them to sleep better.

<Fedor23>

Even Anderson stopped clowning after the bell.
Even Dillashaw-Cody stopped and showed respect to each other.
No one have ever done that trash action in the history of UFC. Maybe Bisping but a spit is better than this.
If this was a real sport, not a pseudo-sport, he would be at least suspended for several matches.
And I don't even like Costa, he is just a jacked can crusher.
I 100% agree. Watch out for a thread that will come in the next couple of days where I will talk about how Izzy should be suspended or stripped or DQed for his behaviour. As you say, in any proper sport he would have been fucking destroyed for his behaviour.
I would also include Khabib after 229, cause that was bullshit as well. (Although he got suspended for it, he should have gotten worse punishment).
Any other examples you can think of?

I doubt he cares very much about the opinions of a person, that calls his chosen profession a "pseudo-sport."
Why would I try hard to be cared about someone I dislike, snowflake? Do you think I wrote that to Gynobender? I don't even look at his SNS... Get lost kid.

Damn you all cry more than a bunch of little girls, so pathetic.

The Yellow Card Racist Crybaby Club.

{<jordan}

Last edited:
I 100% agree. Watch out for a thread that will come in the next couple of days where I will talk about how Izzy should be suspended or stripped or DQed for his behaviour. As you say, in any proper sport he would have been fucking destroyed for his behaviour.
I would also include Khabib after 229, cause that was bullshit as well. (Although he got suspended for it, he should have gotten worse punishment).
Any other examples you can think of?

Any respectable sport would have DQd Izzy and made the fight NC.
We have seen bush league organizations do that for far less.
UFC failed big time here to sanction Izzy's homosexual rape display on tv.

Any respectable man wouldn't get so turned on by a 'homosexual rape display' that they'd have to keep bringing it up.

That's not rage you're feeling, that's a raging boner baby.

<{shaqs}>

UFC let their biggest players to punch an old uncle at the bar, or get out of the cage and assault opponent's coaches after the bell. Don't expect fairness from UFC, you know what Dana White is.

THe guy deserves absolutely no love and no fans.
Go at him.

I 100% agree, but I think I have more legit reasons to go after him than for a dodgy tit.

If I had to chose between the two snoozemen, I chose Marty. Colbi is far to annoying.

Honestly although I am the farthest thing from a trump supporter, I have always had a soft spot for acts like Colby.
Same with Cejudo, I find both of them hilarious (although Cejudo is better, cause he doesn't have to rely on shit politics).
Marty just bores me. I prefer Colbi, although I respect your opinion.

Israel's awesome. Kinda a dick, who cares, world champion fighters are fucking weirdos and 185 he probably just beat up a roid head so I'm trying not to be biased. But that tit is a roid tit. I'm not a doctor but I googled for like 20 minutes and nothing makes sense other than steroids.

I mean, I hate Izzy, and he is the furthest thing from awesome, but your 20 minutes googling means shit all. Even if his tit has a 99% chance of being steroids, I will reserve my judgement until more evidence comes out.
If a couple of well respected doctors come out and say he is on roids, I will go with their judgement. Until then, though...

Izzy's haterz hang on what they could. They can think that without that nipple Costa would have crush him if it help them to sleep better.

<Fedor23>

I don't care about Costa. I didn't think he was a threat to Izzy.
Roid accusations are completely separate from Costa.

If he was on roids, then all his fights are unfair and he should be stripped.
But until more evidence comes out, I won't pass judgement, and neither should yall.

Back