I am the biggest Izzy hater on here, but we need to hold off on judgement

Colby plays a racist character to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Whatever he does or believes in his own personal life is on him, I doubt the dude is actually racist, but you can't deny he's race baiting for attention.

I'm just fucking with the Yellow Cards, don't get too emotional over it.
Bro, I honestly don't know why you have a problem with me.

I don't think I have ever been racist on sherdog. If you knew me you would never make a statement like that about me.

I also agree he is race baiting for attention. As i said in my response to you, I dislike his trump shit, and the stuff he does to appeal to trump voters.

I'm also Australian, so its less of a political issue for me. Maybe if I was an american the whole thing would be too close to the bone for me to find it funny.
I can like Colby's over-the-top character without being a racist.

Wake up people, you dont get gyno unless your juicin. What a bunch of naive motherfuckers.

Wake up people, you dont get gyno unless your juicin. What a bunch of naive motherfuckers.
I personally think he is probably juicing, but even if I was 99% sure, I would wait until I had more conclusive evidence.

He already has a lot of the signs of juice, if he gets a couple more then I'll judge him.
Until then, I reserve my judgement.

Did men become snowflakes around here or what ?

I can't stand Izzy characterwise , based on what I have seen of him in interviews etc, but I can easily admit he is an ultra skilled fighter and put on a clinic on Costa.

Who cares if he is "likeable" ( what even is " likeable " to begin with ? ) ? At least he has personality and his " humping " entertained me.

We need more fighters with personality, that can polarize fans, as long as they have the skill to back it up : you either love them or hate them but you will tune in when they fight especially if they are exciting and finish fights..

Same goes for " heel " Bony Jonny

Last edited:
ok im an israel fan. picked him over whittaker and costa. hes on peds. not only did he have a man boob, he was noticably bigger and more cut. makes sense he looked drawn out at the weigh ins for once.

also idgaf about ped use. newer fans might, but give them time, they will accept its part of the game. takes nothing away from the great ones.

no becauase peck tears and other injuries that no one can actually name...... lol. best part is he beat up the walking ped meme Paulo costa. mr NATTY GOAT as his fans call him.

Last edited:
ok im n israel fan. picked him over whittaker and costa. hes on peds. not only did he have a man boob, he was noticably bigger and more cut. makes sense he looked drawn out at the weigh ins for once.

also idgaf about ped use. newer fans might, but give them time, they will accept its part of the game. takes nothing away from the great ones.

no becauase peck tears and other injuries that no one can actually name...... lol. best part is he beat up the alking ped meme Paulo costa. mr NATTY GOAT as his fans call him.

Who gives a F anyway.
He was facing the Natty GOAT too, so fair field.

But yeah, I noticed it too at the weigh ins, he was a lot more zombie looking because he probably cut like 10 more pounds...

His gynecomastia is as good as a failed drug test for me, and he can’t even use the contaminated supplement excuse....

Its not really a big deal if he uses or not.

People gonna hate him at the end of the day. They'll ignore romero, costa, and others but not this guy.

I personally don't give a shit. I do think its going to be a meme moving forward so I'm happy about that lol. Too bad there are not fans in the arenas yet. Would be curious to see if the ribbing gets underneath his skin lol

I highly doubt he's on anything. I thought his boob looked normal. He still passes the eye test.
He got tested by usada like 4 times before the fight, so unless he's hiding some clean pee in his bra or he's got some super new ped that doesn't get detected, he's good. <mma4>

Israel's awesome. Kinda a dick, who cares, world champion fighters are fucking weirdos and 185 he probably just beat up a roid head so I'm trying not to be biased. But that tit is a roid tit. I'm not a doctor but I googled for like 20 minutes and nothing makes sense other than steroids.

I am a doctor and I agree with you. I was also an Izzy fan prior to the gyno.

Specifically the fact the gyno is on one side (unilateral) is strange, but does occur in 10-15% of cases.
There are other rare causes that would make sense. Rarely cannabis and certain antibiotics can do it, but it is SUPER rare, whereas steroid induced gyno is common.
Male breast cancer is a cause, but considering his response at the press conference he seemed to be aware, unconcerned and quick to brush it off.
Interestingly his post bell antics are actually another slight suggestion of steriod use. Steroids change your behavior making you angrier and less inhibited. Izzy was a little out there beforehand, but always in a geeky kind of way. This seems like a change. It would all fit.

I don't think you can ever be 100% sure, but it is certainly the most likely cause in my opinion.

Okay sherbros. I'm the president of the Fuck Izzy Club (FIC for short), but we need to hold off on this steroid shit for a bit.

I personally would LOVE for Izzy to pop, but until that happens (or other evidence comes out), people need to chill with the accusations.

The fact is, there is evidence that stuff like tissue damage can cause gyno. There are some other plausible reasons I have heard for gyno as well.
Is it a sign of steroid use most of the time? Probably.
Could Izzy be guilty? Yes.
Could it be an unrelated and Izzy has a perfectly reasonable explanation for it? Also Yes.

Innocent before proven guilty motherfuckers.

I'm not asking for a USADA pop, because I generally think they suck.
But I am asking for more evidence than gyno, because at this point there is not enough evidence to reliably point fingers at Izzy.

You guys care way too much...Living vicariously though others must suck.

Mental gymnastics everywhere lol... We all know what really happened with his titty. We are not stupid.

People are trying too hard to brush it off. It's just embarrassing. Neither funny it is tbh, it's annoying and embarrassing all these threads trying to make people think a different thing.

Mental gymnastics everywhere lol... We all know what really happened with his titty. We are not stupid.

People are trying too hard to brush it off. It's just embarrassing. Neither funny it is tbh, it's annoying and embarrassing all these threads trying to make people think a different thing.
Lmao, as I say, I hate Izzy. I'm really not brushing off anything.

Do I think its steroid use? Yes.
Am I 100% sure? No.

I am a doctor and I agree with you. I was also an Izzy fan prior to the gyno.

Specifically the fact the gyno is on one side (unilateral) is strange, but does occur in 10-15% of cases.
There are other rare causes that would make sense. Rarely cannabis and certain antibiotics can do it, but it is SUPER rare, whereas steroid induced gyno is common.
Male breast cancer is a cause, but considering his response at the press conference he seemed to be aware, unconcerned and quick to brush it off.
Interestingly his post bell antics are actually another slight suggestion of steriod use. Steroids change your behavior making you angrier and less inhibited. Izzy was a little out there beforehand, but always in a geeky kind of way. This seems like a change. It would all fit.

I don't think you can ever be 100% sure, but it is certainly the most likely cause in my opinion.
That is super interesting. I agree with your assessment of the post fight antics, I was surprised by them. Izzy has always seemed like a bit of a dick post fight, but he never seemed violent-angry like he did this time.

Thanks for your professional assessment. That's what I needed. The whole point of this thread was to say that we are not doctors, and so we shouldn't pass judgement yet. I even mentioned if a couple of doctors said that they thought it was attributable to steroids, I would change my mind.

Thanks for your input bro.

Agreed. I’m more interested in what cup size his lone breast will get to.

Back