I am the biggest Izzy hater on here, but we need to hold off on judgement

UFC let their biggest players to punch an old uncle at the bar, or get out of the cage and assault opponent's coaches after the bell. Don't expect fairness from UFC, you know what Dana White is.

The worst promoter of our time.

Any respectable sport would have DQd Izzy and made the fight NC.
We have seen bush league organizations do that for far less.
UFC failed big time here to sanction Izzy's homosexual rape display on tv.
I don't care that it is a "gay" action, but I care about the lack of respect and bad sportsmanship. And yeah, your right, it was basically implied rape. People have won sexual harassment cases for far less.
UFC is a fucking joke, and I hope another org gets their shit together.

Izzy has said shit that annoys me, mostly his retarded political stances, but the amount of hate he gets is undeserved

Most people claiming he is cheating, don't even care whether he is or not, they're just happy to latch onto a reason to discredit him

I don't care that it is a "gay" action, but I care about the lack of respect and bad sportsmanship. And yeah, your right, it was basically implied rape. People have won sexual harassment cases for far less.
UFC is a fucking joke, and I hope another org gets their shit together.
Bad sportsmanship are you kidding me lol

Bad sportsmanship are you kidding me lol
Are you saying it is not a problem lmao?

Cause I remember when that dude won a fight, then backflipped on his opponent in celebration, and he got DQéd or something.

Same deal.

Are you saying it is not a problem lmao?

Cause I remember when that dude won a fight, then backflipped on his opponent in celebration, and he got DQéd or something.

Same deal.
Was Chael a good sport? I mean Izzy humping Costa was pretty low, but what do you think the UFC should do? It's fighting, both guys talked a ton of shit <WhatItIs>

Izzy is 100% heel at this point, was probably a good move for him promotionally

Fuck I hope Colby can learn some better trash talk from Chael before Usman v2.

I want Colby to smash Usman, then bust out a "I'm the man of the hour too sweet to be sour" etc. Would be awesome.

"I think the dry humping Israel did was horrible and bad for the sport but hope that the race-baiting, hate-spewing Trump troll becomes a champion because that is just his character"

Okay sherbros. I'm the president of the Fuck Izzy Club (FIC for short), but we need to hold off on this steroid shit for a bit.

I personally would LOVE for Izzy to pop, but until that happens (or other evidence comes out), people need to chill with the accusations.

The fact is, there is evidence that stuff like tissue damage can cause gyno. There are some other plausible reasons I have heard for gyno as well.
Is it a sign of steroid use most of the time? Probably.
Could Izzy be guilty? Yes.
Could it be an unrelated and Izzy has a perfectly reasonable explanation for it? Also Yes.

Innocent before proven guilty motherfuckers.

I'm not asking for a USADA pop, because I generally think they suck.
But I am asking for more evidence than gyno, because at this point there is not enough evidence to reliably point fingers at Izzy.
Well Ariel asked him flat out if he did steroids and he denied it. That's good enough for me. Ariel has that great reputation for getting at the truth. Remember towelgate? He was the announcer while that was going on and he did such a great job during that broadcast of really understanding what was going on. Therefore, I will go with Ariel and his 'journalism' for helping me get to the truth. Great job again Ariel!

Was Chael a good sport? I mean Izzy humping Costa was pretty low, but what do you think the UFC should do? It's fighting, both guys talked a ton of shit <WhatItIs>

Izzy is 100% heel at this point, was probably a good move for him promotionally
Chael was always respectful physically of people. Sure, he talked trash, and I am happy for Izzy to talk trash as well. But you have agreed to fight for 25 minutes, and after that point it become assault, or sexual harassment. ( I don't care what you classify it, but its probably one of the two.)

Its an agreed upon fight, with rules and time limits, and if you break those rules, you should get punished harshly.

Last edited:
"I think the dry humping Israel did was horrible and bad for the sport but hope that the race-baiting, hate-spewing Trump troll becomes a champion because that is just his character"
If Colby had dry humped RDA I would turn on him very, very fast.

And I hate his trump bullshit, and I hate his racist shit. BUT, I'm pretty sure its a character, and I can distinguish between that. The other portions of his character are what I enjoy.

Trust me, I would like Colby much more if he was playing a character like Cejudo.
That is why I like Cejudo better, because he doesn't bring all that MAGA racist shit into it.

If Colby had dry humped RDA I would turn on him very, very fast.

And I hate his trump bullshit, and I hate his racist shit. BUT, I'm pretty sure its a character, and I can distinguish between that.
Racism = Cool
Touching another man who you just fought = DESPICABLE

Man, your last account must have gotten dubbed pretty fast, it's cute to watch you dance around what you really want to say.

<Dany07>

Chael was always respectful physically of people. Sure, he talked trash, and I am happy for Izzy to talk trash as well. But you have agreed to fight for 25 minutes, and after that point it become assault, or sexual harassment, or attempted rape ( I don't care what you classify it, but its probably one of the three.)

Its an agreed upon fight, with rules and time limits, and if you break those rules, you should get punished harshly.
You really would even potentially call that attempted rape? Are you joking me? Even assault or sexual harassment is too far. It was a nasty taunt, maybe the UFC should fine him or something, but it wasn't that major of a deal. What punishment do you think he should get?

Okay sherbros. I'm the president of the Fuck Izzy Club (FIC for short), but we need to hold off on this steroid shit for a bit.

I personally would LOVE for Izzy to pop, but until that happens (or other evidence comes out), people need to chill with the accusations.

The fact is, there is evidence that stuff like tissue damage can cause gyno. There are some other plausible reasons I have heard for gyno as well.
Could it be an unrelated and Izzy has a perfectly reasonable explanation for it? Also Yes.

But I am asking for more evidence than gyno, because at this point there is not enough evidence to reliably point fingers at Izzy.

Well said, mr Sonnen!

<mma4>

No I'm the biggest Izzy hater here

Racism = Cool
Touching another man who you just fought = DESPICABLE

Man, your last account must have gotten dubbed pretty fast, it's cute to watch you dance around what you really want to say.

<Dany07>
Now I have to defend Colby lol, blankly calling him racist is so overboard like yall take this shit way too seriously

If Adesanya and others are constantly saying Costa is on steroids because he is in great shape and looks great .

Then what do people say when Adesanya has gyno ?????

What's the first thing that comes to mind ?????

It's just common sense and I wouldn't be so naive .

Adesanya been around for a long time he was getting ready to fight a strong muscular guy in Costa .

It's not ok to say Costa is on steroids just by the way he looks . Adesanya has obvious side effects of something . Something is not right there so people will look to the most obvious thing .

That gyno has come from no where .

Now I have to defend Colby lol, blankly calling him racist is so overboard like yall take this shit way too seriously
Colby plays a racist character to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Whatever he does or believes in his own personal life is on him, I doubt the dude is actually racist, but you can't deny he's race baiting for attention.

I'm just fucking with the Yellow Cards, don't get too emotional over it.

Colby plays a racist character to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

Whatever he does or believes in his own personal life is on him, I doubt the dude is actually racist, but you can't deny he's race baiting for attention.

I'm just fucking with the Yellow Cards, don't get too emotional over it.
<mma4>
True

These wave of SJW is frustrating lol, somehow Colby became a racist, and I know that SJW will call anyone a racist who disagrees with him.
America is so fucked up.
Glad Trump became the president because he crushed my American Dream, I was angry at first but today I thank him for that.
Enjoy BLM riots & SJW's "RACIST!!!" accusation... lol

You really would even potentially call that attempted rape? Are you joking me? Even assault or sexual harassment is too far. It was a nasty taunt, maybe the UFC should fine him or something, but it wasn't that major of a deal. What punishment do you think he should get?
I wasn't calling it attempted rape. I said that actions after the fight has finished should be classified as assault, or sexual harrasment, or attempted rape. Its up to the particular action what they are classified as.

For instance, Beeb's teammate sucker punching conor should be assault.
Izzy's probably should be sexual harrasment.

Maybe I wasn't clear, but I used the attempted rape thing as an example. Not what izzy did.

I haven't fully formed my opinion on this thing yet.

If I had to mention a punishment, I would say a DQ with a suspension of 6 months should be fine.

I'll remove the bit about attempted rape, cause it was a bad example.

Back