Bet the farm on Israel Adesanya Costa sounded horrible asf and weight drained at that press

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
Costa sounded like he had zero energy to even argue with Adesanya at that press. I was thinking Costa was going to win but after watching that Adesanya is 100% winning. Costa is weight drained as fuck

Drained pablo Costa still runs through Izzy

skinny claw gon learn

I watched Max Holloway look like he was literally going to die at a weighin, only to win.

I don't care how guys look as the fight is about to get here. All that matters is how they perform once they're in the cage.

I'll bet my Acai Farm on Costa.

Natty Bless.

IMG_0252_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I think Izzy is gonna win, but can't use the weight cut to judge anything really. Remember when Yoel almost died in the cut vs Rockhold and then absolutely starched him. We've seen it time and time again.

Wat lol

He sounded fine, if you follow his vlogs Costas weight cut is going great. He’s already at 205 lbs. With his size/mass he can definitely cut 20 easy but he will probably get down even lower to like 200 to make it easier 15 lbs cut

I think Costa looks really good for a guy that cuts the amount of weight that he does. He also seems to be in phenomenal shape as well, a bit more slimmed for a 5 rounder.

I watched Max Holloway look like he was literally going to die at a weighin, only to win.

I don't care how guys look as the fight is about to get here. All that matters is how they perform once they're in the cage.
Lets remember this pic

5e220e9024306a014561bda5

I hope Izzy wins, but Costa seemed fine to me...?

I guess some fans see what they want to see lol

I must say, he does seem to be having a really bad time of it and sounded completely fucked for all that’s worth.

He has a knack of showing up on the night though, eh?

Back