Rumored Khabib, Islam, Umar and Abubakar to all Fight at UFC 254

Ackmed

Silver Belt
Reaction score
According to Google Translate of Khabib's latest Instagram post.

Huge if true!!

<DCWhoa>

With all 4 on one card I'd he tempted to order the PPV 2-3 times just to make the cost proportional to how huge the card is.

At least once on my Fight Pass and once through my cable provider for $130 total.

"The three of us will be back one day to # ufc254 @abubakar_nurmagomedov @islam_makhachev. In addition, there will be @umar_nurmagomedov. In short, there will be four fighters from our team"

Not good gor Khabib's focus. He was concerned for his teammates in UFC 242 that he didn't warm up properly in the waiting room according to his coach, this time his own family is fighting.

I agree there is that downside. On the positive it shows how confident he is to not feel phased by it (beforehand at least) and it forces someone to not duck Islam.

Not good gor Khabib's focus. He was concerned for his teammates in UFC 242 that he didn't warm up properly in the waiting room according to his coach, this time his own family is fighting.
200.gif

Throw islam to Al Iaquinta or Gillespie

Al already ducked tho - well he said yes but added that he'll fight him in Russia...even tho there was no UFC Russia card in sight

Please let it be Oliveira/Iaquinta vs Makhachev. I just need to see him fight a top 10.

According to Google Translate of Khabib's latest Instagram post.

Huge if true!!

<DCWhoa>

With all 4 on one card I'd he tempted to order the PPV 2-3 times just to make the cost proportional to how huge the card is.

At least once on my Fight Pass and once through my cable provider for $130 total.

"The three of us will be back one day to # ufc254 @abubakar_nurmagomedov @islam_makhachev. In addition, there will be @umar_nurmagomedov. In short, there will be four fighters from our team"

The other three are f*cked once khabib retires.

Back