Media Apparently Kamaru has been terrorizing Dana about the BMF Title being put up in addition to his ...

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Put the belt up Jorge.

Last edited:

imo it should be up for grabs. Kamaru accepting the fight under these conditions is pretty BMF if you ask me.

Let’s ask Greg Jackson what he thinks.

there is no way you take this fight. You don’t take this fight on eight days notice. It would be the biggest mistake of your entire career.

<WellThere>

Kamaru is the young defending world champion with a full training camp. It would be weird if he didn't accept the fight.

BMF is not for sale.
They are fighting for the regular belt only!

Lol its not up for grabs so the ufc can do a nate fight if Jorge loses.

Will make it illogical if he's already lost another 170 pound fight, especially a title one.

I'm guessing here, but I think he wants it so Jorge won't have any belts, real or fake, after the fight.

I think he dislikes Jorge in real life.

He wants it for the accolade, like every other fighter. They can talk down on it all they want but you can bet that every person who fights or will fight Jorge will ask for that belt to be on the line.

Kamaruddeen Uthman doesn't have what it takes to compete for the BMF belt. This belt isn't about MMA skill per se, but about being a bad motherfucker.

Examples of fighters who are eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Nathan Diaz
- Conman McGoober
- Platypus Mike Perry
- Darren Till
- Robbie Lawler

Examples of fighters who are not eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Demian Maia
- Marty FakeNewsMan
- Leon Edwards
- Islam Makachev

Franchise, Interim, Regular, BMF, Undisputed, Diamond, Intercontinental, Commonwealth, American, Latin, African and US State of Florida titles should all be considered.

The problem is, Usman does not qualify for a single one.

Kamaruddeen Uthman doesn't have what it takes to compete for the BMF belt. This belt isn't about MMA skill per se, but about being a bad motherfucker.

Examples of fighters who are eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Nathan Diaz
- Conman McGoober
- Platypus Mike Perry
- Darren Till
- Robbie Lawler

Examples of fighters who are not eligible to fight for the BMF title:

- Demian Maia
- Marty FakeNewsMan
- Leon Edwards
- Islam Makachev
WB has already have the NMF belt given by Ariel

WB has already have the NMF belt given by Ariel

The clear cut challenger for the NMF title fights in another promotion. Maybe UFC should co-promote with One FC for the NMF title between Wonderboy and Sage Northcutt.

Last edited:
Back