Media I tried UFC style Epsom salt style weight cutting in a bath (Review)

Lifeform

Donk Donkerson
Banned
Reaction score
I nearly died.

I was 70KG and needed to make 62KG for a Muay Thai fight the next day, i had read a bunch of threads online about how this was a great idea and was inspired by huge 20lb weight cuts like the UFC guys do.

rcdSGJt.png

I turned the heating up super high in my house like that episode of friends.

MV5BODIyMTc0YzUtY2UxOS00NTZlLWIwYTQtYzFlNTcwMjYzN2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Then i ran a scaulding hot bath and got undressed.

image6.jpg

Then i poured a whole bag of Epsom salt into the bath.

61XriMGWkpL._SY679_.jpg

I could barely get into the bath it was so hot!

I got in and was fully submerged.

After 5 minutes i felt super high and was trying to watch a TV show but could barely follow it.

h9Ldjce.jpg

Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days.

3pvXIuU.jpg

I got out and nearly passed out on the spot. I was so weak i could barely dry myself off with a towel and could barely put my clothes back on.

NGsWDWd.jpg

I think i lost 1KG?

I went and lay in bed covered in towels and nearly passed out and died again.

5cwS88L.png

I did two more soaks and uttlery destroyed me and broke my spirit.

I could not make weight and had to cancel the fight.

sIKTlt4.jpg

It was the worst experience of my life and i will never have a bath again in my life. Overal i would recommend running with plastics as a much better way to lose weight.

Better way to loose weight:

Stop eating chips in your mom's basement.

Never tried it before.
Never cut more than 12 lbs. Running and sauna does the job for me.

Wait, wait, wait. You tried cutting 20 lbs in a day?

Wait, wait, wait. You tried cutting 20 lbs in a day?

lol I remember when I didn’t know such of a thing known as water loading and cut 14lbs straight in the sauna the day before..... almost felt like I was gonna die.... versus the next cut when I did a water load and felt like I could of cut an extra 5 pounds easy.

TS might be trolling....
No i really did i thought it would work like magic, i have done 7lbs in a day through running with plastics and swimming/dehydration. I thought i could just lay in a bath and lose 20lbs but i nearly died and lost very little water weight.

I always get my training and weight cutting advise from Sherdog. This is where its at.

ts is an apocalyptik warrior in training.

Some training footage of TS after his cut...
tenor.gif

I've lost 10 lb in 2 hours in a sauna. I believe the sauna is quicker and easier than a hot bath, since the part of your body submerged in the water doesn't sweat.

Back