Media I tried UFC style Epsom salt style weight cutting in a bath (Review)

lol I remember when I didn’t know such of a thing known as water loading and cut 14lbs straight in the sauna the day before..... almost felt like I was gonna die.... versus the next cut when I did a water load and felt like I could of cut an extra 5 pounds easy.
As someone who used to cut weight, water loading is a must. So is that lube oil/lotion stuff. First ten pounds or so comes off easy peezy

You're fat af or you were carrying a ridiculous amount of fluid. I wrestled for 10 years and cutting 8 lbs was nasty shit after starving myself, but on Sherdog there's a million doctors that can walk you through it, and it's so easy.

All these idiots are the reason I still come here, cause I only expect idiots at this point, not normal discussion or normal people that have experience. Travis Wiuff went back up to about 255 after weighing in at 206, so it's easy to cut 50 lbs now according to Sherdog doctors.
Come on the first 6-10 pounds are relatively easy if u do the proper techniques. Water loading/unloading will cut like 5 lbs right off the bat. Losing the carbs another couple. Sweat cream, sweat/garbage bag in hot sauna... Epsom sault.. ice chips.. wasn't a good wrestler by any means but my school was one of the better ones in my state, but I didn't think this was stuff any normal person couldn't find on the internet

7lbs for a cut is hard to judge unless you really know your body weight.

For instance when I was fighting my body weight fluctuated 8lbs naturally through the day.

You need to weigh yourself regularly, morning , noon, afternoon and night etc to see where your actual low weight is , and cut from that.

If you don’t know where your true normal low and high is it’s hard to say you “cut “ 7 lbs, you might have been 5lbs on your swing and cut two.
i cant stop eating bro

I can lose 8 kilos if I skip lunch and don't bring water on a long walk. Sure I weigh 154 kg but that's besides the point.

Uh, you’re supposed to stick the stuff up your ess.

You're fat af or you were carrying a ridiculous amount of fluid. I wrestled for 10 years and cutting 8 lbs was nasty shit after starving myself, but on Sherdog there's a million doctors that can walk you through it, and it's so easy.

All these idiots are the reason I still come here, cause I only expect idiots at this point, not normal discussion or normal people that have experience. Travis Wiuff went back up to about 255 after weighing in at 206, so it's easy to cut 50 lbs now according to Sherdog doctors.
I was in good shape, for my first ever Judo tournament at age 43. I didn't say cutting 10 lb was easy. The last lb was hard.

Back