Media I tried UFC style Epsom salt style weight cutting in a bath (Review)

It sounds like you tried to start your cut like this which is funny because this is done at the end when a fighter probably felt how you did but before they've even soaked once

I've lost 10 lb in 2 hours in a sauna. I believe the sauna is quicker and easier than a hot bath, since the part of your body submerged in the water doesn't sweat.
Fake news.

I once beat my meat so hard in a full bath that my sweat forced the levels in to the overflow.

Thats why i never cut weight. And fucked up some middleweights with speed bruh.

I nearly died.

I was 70KG and needed to make 62KG for a Muay Thai fight the next day, i had read a bunch of threads online about how this was a great idea and was inspired by huge 20lb weight cuts like the UFC guys do.

rcdSGJt.png

I turned the heating up super high in my house like that episode of friends.

MV5BODIyMTc0YzUtY2UxOS00NTZlLWIwYTQtYzFlNTcwMjYzN2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Then i ran a scaulding hot bath and got undressed.

image6.jpg

Then i poured a whole bag of Epsom salt into the bath.

61XriMGWkpL._SY679_.jpg

I could barely get into the bath it was so hot!

I got in and was fully submerged.

After 5 minutes i felt super high and was trying to watch a TV show but could barely follow it.

h9Ldjce.jpg

Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days.

3pvXIuU.jpg

I got out and nearly passed out on the spot. I was so weak i could barely dry myself off with a towel and could barely put my clothes back on.

NGsWDWd.jpg

I think i lost 1KG?

I went and lay in bed covered in towels and nearly passed out and died again.

5cwS88L.png

I did two more soaks and uttlery destroyed me and broke my spirit.

I could not make weight and had to cancel the fight.

sIKTlt4.jpg

It was the worst experience of my life and i will never have a bath again in my life. Overal i would recommend running with plastics as a much better way to lose weight.

Men you should just try Proper 12 and you will never again do any training and you will never do that again, maybe something worst but sure not that

Quality thread delivered!!

I nearly died.

I was 70KG and needed to make 62KG for a Muay Thai fight the next day, i had read a bunch of threads online about how this was a great idea and was inspired by huge 20lb weight cuts like the UFC guys do.

rcdSGJt.png

I turned the heating up super high in my house like that episode of friends.

MV5BODIyMTc0YzUtY2UxOS00NTZlLWIwYTQtYzFlNTcwMjYzN2E4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_.jpg

Then i ran a scaulding hot bath and got undressed.

image6.jpg

Then i poured a whole bag of Epsom salt into the bath.

61XriMGWkpL._SY679_.jpg

I could barely get into the bath it was so hot!

I got in and was fully submerged.

After 5 minutes i felt super high and was trying to watch a TV show but could barely follow it.

h9Ldjce.jpg

Seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days.

3pvXIuU.jpg

I got out and nearly passed out on the spot. I was so weak i could barely dry myself off with a towel and could barely put my clothes back on.

NGsWDWd.jpg

I think i lost 1KG?

I went and lay in bed covered in towels and nearly passed out and died again.

5cwS88L.png

I did two more soaks and uttlery destroyed me and broke my spirit.

I could not make weight and had to cancel the fight.

sIKTlt4.jpg

It was the worst experience of my life and i will never have a bath again in my life. Overal i would recommend running with plastics as a much better way to lose weight.

Post of the year OP, bravo.

You should've just gone on a amphetamine race at the start of the week and you'd be way below by now

I never cut more than 10 lbs. Feeling good going into the fight beats the little possible weight advantage

cutting to 185 btw

High effort post, with good usage of pics/gifs, bravo. 10/10, would read again.

I refuse to cut weight in that bath. Did it one time and felt like hot fucking garbage. I just diet, do a lot of cardio, and hop in the sauna if I am on a time crunch.

I've lost 10 lb in 2 hours in a sauna. I believe the sauna is quicker and easier than a hot bath, since the part of your body submerged in the water doesn't sweat.

You're fat af or you were carrying a ridiculous amount of fluid. I wrestled for 10 years and cutting 8 lbs was nasty shit after starving myself, but on Sherdog there's a million doctors that can walk you through it, and it's so easy.

All these idiots are the reason I still come here, cause I only expect idiots at this point, not normal discussion or normal people that have experience. Travis Wiuff went back up to about 255 after weighing in at 206, so it's easy to cut 50 lbs now according to Sherdog doctors.

You did all that just for a muay thai match? 2 hours in a hot tub should have been enough. Next time try to get your weight down then cut.

No i really did i thought it would work like magic, i have done 7lbs in a day through running with plastics and swimming/dehydration. I thought i could just lay in a bath and lose 20lbs but i nearly died and lost very little water weight.

7lbs for a cut is hard to judge unless you really know your body weight.

For instance when I was fighting my body weight fluctuated 8lbs naturally through the day.

You need to weigh yourself regularly, morning , noon, afternoon and night etc to see where your actual low weight is , and cut from that.

If you don’t know where your true normal low and high is it’s hard to say you “cut “ 7 lbs, you might have been 5lbs on your swing and cut two.

this story sucks

If your wiener grew it was worth it.

Fantastic, 10/10 for sure.. really love how you told the story with pics and not too many words to make it boring, 10/10 would read again

Back