WWE SUPERSTAR Becky Lynch believes Conor wins the rematch

No pic of wwe chick?????
<Deported1>
For shame

Also she knows diddly shit about mma.

Yo, don’t say that about Becky Lynch. We’re all secret WWE fans btw. And she’s Irish, what did you think?

"durrrr Conor will win because we have the same accent"

Becky hush

I would smash her.

But she's just siding with her fellow irishmen.

Nationalism is pretty lame.

Last edited:
Yo, don’t say that about Becky Lynch. We’re all secret WWE fans btw. And she’s Irish, what did you think?
Are we? I used to love WWF/E. When it was actually fun. Now the lights are way too bright, the wrestlers are bad actors and gymnasts, the crowd never make any noise and if they do it is a 5 second chant. Etc etc.

Are we? I used to love WWF/E. When it was actually fun. Now the lights are way too bright, the wrestlers are bad actors and gymnasts, the crowd never make any noise and if they do it is a 5 second chant. Etc etc.

You’ve got a point, bring back the attitude era.

I would smash her.

But she's just sliding with her fellow irishmen.

Nationalism is pretty lame.
Being proud of the place you live and love is not lame. Its is honorable.

I love my country. And I am proud of it

Shut up Becky you don’t know shit,

Being proud of the place you live and love is not lame. Its is honorable.

I love my country. And I am proud of it
Yeah that's fine and all but it's not like you earned where you were born. It's just random pretty much.

I remember being a sophomore in highschool, and it was clear that WWE was pumping in the same canned crowd reaction, literally the same one, night after night on Smackdown. I stopped watching when it was clear the hill was trending downward.

Did see Brock Lesnar beat up a guy with one leg, though. Awesome.

Supporting the fellow countryman...Shocking.

Back