Masvidal is Getting Cringy

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...

Mas V Conor is a total no brainer. I’m a fan of both guys but Conor should be looking to this fight. It’s a huge fight that not only progresses his claims for a title shot in whatever division, but it’s probably the biggest fight of all time, with fans split completely down the middle as to who is the favourite.

I wanna see Masvidal knock conor out so badly.

seeing his fanboys cry would be hilarious.

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.

The real cringe is Conor picking Donald for his return fight and then ignoring the elephant in the room in the post-fight speech.

He just wanted all the attention for himself.

He's getting people talking about 'What will Conor do next?'

Khabibs fighting Tony in April so win or lose he'll be out until the end of the year.

Conor is still fresh, Masvidal is next.

Masvidal is just riding his wave till the very end. can't blame the guy. was middle-of-the-pack for years and now he's the man. figures to be short-lived so might as well make the most of it.

Its very embarrassing and unexpected. Usually he acts very indifferent and cool. This is weird.

He's said that he only has three years left. The guy's trying to end his career as a mega millionaire, and a persona like his has already proven to get him big fights.

Him and Conor are pretty different though. Conor's the legendary shit talker. Masvidal's going for the violent gangster vibe.

That was actually a smart move from Conor.

It made Mas look like a fool. All dressed up with no date to the ball...just standing in the crowd waiting for McGregor to summon him...

Yet he dismissed them and called them out for what they are, the b side waiting to be chosen. Fact is for better or worse(obviously worse lol) Conor can have his pick of opponent and he knows this. Be it Tony, Khabib, Mas...or a bum he's got all the cards and he made Jorge look small time.

Picking Cerrone after he initially chose to fight Edgar...

But they want to make us accept the narrative as how he just beat a killer making him that threat to anyone from 155 to 170 whilst every top contenders from both divisions are killing each other.

Last edited:
He's getting desperate. Walking around with a made up belt and wearing Conor's old boxing robe. I've seen less desperation in a downtown night club at 3am...
Lol, is it any worse than Conor throwing a hissy fit when the UFC didn't have 2 belts for him after the Alverez ( despite them being nice enough to wait till a week after the fight to strip him of a belt he never intended to defend so he could be a "champ champ") or carrying 2 belts into the Floyd fight when he had already been stripped of 1 for refusing to defend and would shortly be stripped of the other for the same reason?

Will it still be a " made up belt" if by some miracle Conor takes, and actually wins, a fight against Jorge or will it become real at that point?

Lol, is it any worse than Conor throwing a hissy fit when the UFC didn't have 2 belts for him after the Alverez ( despite them being nice enough to wait till a week after the fight to strip him of a belt he never intended to defend so he could be a "champ champ") or carrying 2 belts into the Floyd fight when he had already been stripped of 1 for refusing to defend and would shortly be stripped of the other for the same reason?

Will it still be a " made up belt" if by some miracle Conor takes, and actually wins, a fight against Jorge or will it become real at that point?
lol, you sound like a bitter ex <Lmaoo>

I wanna see Masvidal knock conor out so badly.

seeing his fanboys cry would be hilarious.

Can I drink your sweet and salty tears if the opposite happens, bud?

lol, you sound like a bitter ex <Lmaoo>
Not bitter at all, just like to point out the hypocrisy in shit like this.

We all know if the roles where reversed this thread would be about how awesome the BMF Conor is showing up with his belt and wearing (apparently) Jorge's Boxing robe..... Kind of like it was when he showed up wearing Joe Frazier's ridiculous fur coat to the Alverez presser.

This place needs someone to provide a balance and unfortunately I can't help but step into that role, I do it without investing any emotion though or I would probably be a very angry person on the verge if a heart attack every time I logged in, lol. This shit amuses me.

Masvidal has been cringe for ages, wanna be tough guy gangster act is so fake. Now his true self is showing as he literally whines about Conor not calling him out. Real beta. Probably a result of losing to colby in sparring for all those years

Can I drink your sweet and salty tears if the opposite happens, bud?
Please, I will deliver them to you personally in the mail. In a nice vial.

That was actually a smart move from Conor.

It made Mas look like a fool. All dressed up with no date to the ball...just standing in the crowd waiting for McGregor to summon him...

Yet he dismissed them and called them out for what they are, the b side waiting to be chosen. Fact is for better or worse(obviously worse lol) Conor can have his pick of opponent and he knows this. Be it Tony, Khabib, Mas...or a bum he's got all the cards and he made Jorge look small time.

Yup, Masvidal looked like a $200 hooker wearing red panties under that gown waiting for Conor to take him home.
Cringe/embarrassing is an understatement and Rogan rubbed it in too but you cant blame the guy.

Back