Tyson Fury wants to fight Miocic

I don't see how that benefits Stipe.. And what else are they gonna do, make another made up belt? The Big Cheese belt or some dumb shit like that lol

I doubt it happens, but fuck I love fury. Essentially an authentic and legit McGregor. If this doesn't happen it's not because fury doesn't want it.

And as a bit subtractor of stipe, I think fury loses this one. His defence won't be half as effective in the smalll gloves, and stipe has the speed. Still would watch.

There is a reasonably sizeble school of opinion of course that boxing gloves change the nature of the sport very significantly making a tighter defence easier so MMA gloves potentially help "make it interesting".

Fury though is arguably someone you'd think could shift to smaller gloves quite well, has a lot more head/body movement than most HW's plus indeed you could argue the larger circular environment might benefit him.

If the UFC wasn't hell bent on pretending to look professional, they could do a mixed rules fight like Pride / K1 use to do. Limited ground work or do split rounds with different rule sets, gives Fury a chance.

This will be a massive money fight if it happens

Dana will find a way to make it happen. Stipe is pretty much retired anyways, It's not like it will derail a new hype train

The best boxer on the planet vs a golden gloves contender... seems fair.

This will be a massive money fight if it happens

Dana will find a way to make it happen. Stipe is pretty much retired anyways, It's not like it will derail a new hype train

I don't know about that.. Until Stipe says he's done we're still being fucked with by the UFC that the "trilogy" is eventually going to happen.. smh

Fury's another idiot that wants to fight in the UFC...with punches only. It's the dumbest fucking request, if you challenge another fighter, you fight him in his rules.

There is a reasonably sizeble school of opinion of course that boxing gloves change the nature of the sport very significantly making a tighter defence easier so MMA gloves potentially help "make it interesting".

Fury though is arguably someone you'd think could shift to smaller gloves quite well, has a lot more head/body movement than most HW's plus indeed you could argue the larger circular environment might benefit him.
Meh, I'd prefer Wilder with 4oz gloves instead because I'm a sadistic psycho.

Fury's another idiot that wants to fight in the UFC...with punches only. It's the dumbest fucking request, if you challenge another fighter, you fight him in his rules.

that's exactly it. If it's just boxing he has a massive advantage. BUT he wants even MORE advantage by wearing only 4ounce gloves??? GTFO Fury. That's a bitch move.

You don't want a FIGHT you want to box someone up with tiny gloves. Fucking coward.

These fucking boxers need to stay in their lane. If they are going to call out MMA fighters they need to come over and do it under MMA rules. The same goes for MMA fighters if they call out boxers, they need to do it under boxing rules.

Conor said he hadn't actually ever spoke to Fury before. In reference to Fury saying they had conversations. I'm done taking whatever Fury says seriously. Wilder KOs has him in 6 this time also.

No he doesn’t and he won’t. He is a salesman and used conors name to boost his own profile, how this goes over peoples heads is baffling

Back