Maycee barber post fight interview

Ruke Doufus

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody know where to find a video of it? I didn't watch the prelims and I feel like I missed out.

Perhaps the first fighter to lose on the undercard then get an interview IN UFC HISTORY!!!!!!

<Goldie11>

Why would anyone want to see that again?

From my understanding she didn't get an interview as much as steal the microphone... I've never heard of such a thing and I'm curious to watch it if there's a video out there.

She butted in and Rogan went with it. 21 year old kids do stupid stuff from time to time and this is not something to get riled up about considering the conduct of a lot of kids her age. She is alright and she'll be back.

It was a good loss for her. Undefeated fighters need a loss like this so it exploits a weakness they have. She's young and will hopefully grow as a fighter from this. Let's not forget she fought thru 2 rounds with a torn ligament and never have up. She's got a fighters spirit.

It wasn't as bad as some people are saying. A little weird, but she was the A side of the fight and I think she asked Rogan if she could say something.

She apologized for her performance and sort of awkwardly gave Roxy props. Really not a big deal, and it actually made me like her a bit more. Maybe more accurate to say it made me dislike her a bit less.

It wasn't as bad as some people are saying. A little weird, but she was the A side of the fight and I think she asked Rogan if she could say something.

She apologized for her performance and sort of awkwardly gave Roxy props. Really not a big deal, and it actually made me like her a bit more. Maybe more accurate to say it made me dislike her a bit less.

Well after finding out she used to teach BJJ classes wearing a fake black belt, I am even more happy Roxi won.

Well after finding out she used to teach BJJ classes wearing a fake black belt, I am even more happy Roxi won.
Yeah, that's super weak. One of the many reasons I disliked her. I suppose you could chalk it up to youthful stupidity, but it's still a profoundly uncool thing to do.

Getting dominated by a brown belt is a little bit of karma I guess.

Yeah, that's super weak. One of the many reasons I disliked her. I suppose you could chalk it up to youthful stupidity, but it's still a profoundly uncool thing to do.

Getting dominated by a brown belt is a little bit of karma I guess.

I think it borders on fraud.
I mean if you pay money for BJJ and see your instructor wearing a black belt you would assume you are paying for black belt level instructor. Also if she has a black belt in karate at the time she would KNOW and respect the value of the ranks and hard training to reach that level. Even as a teen.

I don’t think you are worthy enough to view that, bro

MayceeGoat

...Also Rogan got Beta’d by a female

From my understanding she didn't get an interview as much as steal the microphone... I've never heard of such a thing and I'm curious to watch it if there's a video out there.

Cowboy vs Paul Kelly
Michael Bisping vs Tim Kennedy
Kimbo Slice vs Seth Petruzelli

Fights in which the losers either stole the microphone or got interviewed first off the top of my head, maybe there’s more.

I think it borders on fraud.
I mean if you pay money for BJJ and see your instructor wearing a black belt you would assume you are paying for black belt level instructor. Also if she has a black belt in karate at the time she would KNOW and respect the value of the ranks and hard training to reach that level. Even as a teen.

Yeah that was sketchy... I train in a dojo where there's a lot of different martial arts being taught and we have jiu jiutsu, judo or taekwondo guys join karate class from time to time with their belts still on but nobody really gives a shit.
But if you're the teacher I think that's a different thing. Also she had the red bar and two white stripes for her 2nd degree black belt... which is unusual in karate but standard in BJJ.

Joe Rogan didn’t want to Overeem her so he obliged

Back