Maycee ‘The Future’ Barb vows to become youngest champ even after Roxy loss

as long as valentina sticks around no she wont lol.

Valentina, Rose, and Joanna will prevent that. Also the fact that she's unlikeable as fuck means Dana won't give her special privileges to avoid "lose-able" fights on the way to a title shot

Her post fight interview was fucking cringe. I'll never forget that.

This girl needed a reality check just as much as Alex Hernandez needed the one Cowboy gave him last year.

Does she need an emotional support companion?

Valentina, Rose, and Joanna will prevent that. Also the fact that she's unlikeable as fuck means Dana won't give her special privileges to avoid "lose-able" fights on the way to a title shot

How is she unlikeable?

This would be akin to Demetrius Johnson breaking the record for the most title defenses

No one would really take it seriously

Jones and Silva remain superior

NO she won’t. I thought she was gonna steam roll Modefferi but I was wrong. It was a good upset.

She does not vow to do that. She simply states that this is still her goal and I believe it is a very worthy goal for an ambitious young woman. She has the heart, the basic skills and if she improves rapidly, being young and all, it is not ridiculously far out of reach. Good on her for striving.

I hope she recovers from her ACL tear. She's dumb for fighting that 3rd round.

The doctor was probably right that she had a partial ACL tear. And then the 3rd round made it a full ACL tear. She could have made her surgery & recovery much easier by skipping that 3rd round.

Not with a performance like that you're not.

It's ridiculous, but not THAT ridiculous. She at least has the marketing/promo side down. Look at the favors that something like that got Conor. She could get fast tracked just like him.

Dana loves her and she still has some hype. If Chookagian and Eye can earn title shots, then Barber can with a few good matchups for a company looking to build up stars. Nine months of rehab and a few wins in a year would put her right on track.

The big question is could she beat Val, who presumably should still be champ at that time. Probably not, but weirder things have happened. There's also the possibility of her stepping in to replace an injured or overweight title challenger. Disclosure: I can't stand this girl and actively root for anyone she fights.

Back