News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

HoFF

Full Send
Banned
Reaction score

mind.5.gif

Last edited:
Well that's unfortunate. I hope he she heals up well and comes back with a fury.

Roxanne is going to fuck Valentina up.

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday

But the UFC told me she was going to be the youngest champ ever...

Another example of a corner not looking out for safety. It should have been stopped.

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday
Lol this dude trolling

Maybe it was partially torn before she decided to go out and tear it completely

unknown.png
She did let out a full scream when she got taken down after she was diagnosed.

Could be what happened.

I don't know man. An ACL injury as bad as this sounds has the potential to end a career.

Roxy sends bitches out on the stretcher
9724465_web1_mma-tuf26-113017hf_001.jpg

Back