Conor’s head kick landed with his toes..

GuanoApes

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I always thought it was ideal for you to land a kick with your shin, if not, your entire foot then.

Conor just caught Cerrone with the tip of his toes. Still, it looked like it hurt Cowboy pretty good though.

I remember Paul Buentello head-kicked Gilbert Aldana at UFC 57 and only caught him with his toes. Rogan said “That kick lacked full power because he only hit him with the toes.”

Well please discuss. If anyone could make a gif of Conor’s head kick, it may make things easier to discuss..

RespectfulLeadingHellbender-size_restricted.gif

Shin has the most impact and usually ends with a clean KO. Any contact with a headkick is going to stun someone though.

That toe kick and those superman shoulder shots have the entire division shaking

Well it's better landing with your foot than to miss entirely.

That's if you don't injure your toes though.

You can see that it hurt cowboy from the impact it had.

Which is why it didn't knock him out cold but it stunned him.

You have to keep in mind he had just had his nose broken. The shin, and then the base of the foot would be ideal. Conor got it on the end of his foot, but given the situation it probably enough to make someone back up, or cover knowing something else is coming shortly after.

when hitting the bag, I can tell you the one where it slaps the bag and everyone turns around going “oh shit” that’s the shin. Anything else will be less but a high kick in itself already has so much power if you get the right hip rotation that even if you don’t get the sweet spot it’s enough to do something if it’s hitting them in a good spot

I dont understand how can anyone not acknowledge the head snapping

I dont care what part hit cerrone. Fuck it, it might as well have been with his dong... The head doesnt snap like this if it there wasnt power behind the impact

He tried that same left kick against Khabib in round 1 and the flying knee at the start of round 2 but neither bothered the GOAT.

Both of these landed on Cowboy before the TKO

Just shows how great Khabib is

I dont understand how can anyone not acknowledge the head snapping

I dont care what part hit cerrone. Fuck it, it might as well have been with his dong... The head doesnt snap like this if it there wasnt power behind the impact
Exactly. When I saw it real time it looked pretty suspicious because he reacts a little strange to the kick, but after watching the replay it was obvious that he was hit hard and the fight was legit.

That toe kick and those superman shoulder shots have the entire division shaking
Superman shoulder shots {<jordan}
Not hating it was cool as shit. Sober Conor may actually revive his career before he fucks off to fight Mayweather again.

He landed with his toes but it was directly on the jawline and it wasn't a grazing shot.

Cerrone literally moved into it. He was clearly expecting a body kick so it landed totally clean.

Superman shoulder shots {<jordan}
Not hating it was cool as shit. Sober Conor may actually revive his career before he fucks off to fight Mayweather again.
I was being sarcastic I’m in the fixed fight camp

Back