Conor’s head kick landed with his toes..

Cowboy could have a career in wrestling with the selling he did for conor with the toe shot.

f39.gif

Karate style kicks land more with the foot/instep. I think it's got to do with Conor's karate influence, or maybe he just wasn't at range to land the shin

Cerrone literally moved into it. He was clearly expecting a body kick so it landed totally clean.
To me it looked like he was expecting the straight left, tried to move his head off the line and ate the headkick

Cowboy could have a career in wrestling with the selling he did for conor with the toe shot.

f39.gif
I can't tell who is being serious anymore.

Did you not see Cowboy's head jolt back & forth from that kick? That's what causes your brain to move in your skull

To me it looked like he was expecting the straight left, tried to move his head off the line and ate the headkick
he dropped his hands I assume to cover his body. He's always been vulnerable to body kick to the liver he was probably expecting Conor to try to exploit that.

toes, shins, foot, doesnt matter, when someone contacts your jaw like that its the nerves in your jaw that cause you to lose your legs. Back when I was a gym warrior (lol) I got punch in the forehead by a guy who has a few Muay thai titles and my vision went complete blue, I was on my feet, could hear, had motor skills to shell up, but everything was blue for 3-4 seconds.

People need to understand these boys are not just your back yard throw the gloves on weekend warriors that have to land something clean, thats why people claim phantom punches and diving, sometimes the most innocent shot can do funny things with your brain (first time Anderson was ko'ed was on a back hand flick of the wrist)

I dont understand how can anyone not acknowledge the head snapping

I dont care what part hit cerrone. Fuck it, it might as well have been with his dong... The head doesnt snap like this if it there wasnt power behind the impact
The same thing happened with the Fedor vs Rampage fight.

It's a little less obvious, but there is clear footage of Rampage's head snapping & reacting to the impact of the punch that Fedor landed to his temple.

So many MMA fans have no idea what the fuck they're watching

he dropped his hands I assume to cover his body. He's always been vulnerable to body kick to the liver he was probably expecting Conor to try to exploit that.
Or to change levels for a td.

Definitely more of a karate style kick vs muay thai where it snaps at the end vs more of a clubbing force. With the snap hitting with the toes is not as bad. Definitely rocked cowboy hard

The same thing happened with the Fedor vs Rampage fight.

It's a little less obvious, but there is clear footage of Rampage's head snapping & reacting to the impact of the punch that Fedor landed to his temple.

So many MMA fans have no idea what the fuck they're watching

yup.

I dont understand how can anyone not acknowledge the head snapping

I dont care what part hit cerrone. Fuck it, it might as well have been with his dong... The head doesnt snap like this if it there wasnt power behind the impact
According to all the Conor haters Cerrone faked his head snapping back

just because an attack is not at 100% full power doesn't mean it can't stun, hurt or even shut someone completely off.

This is a painful post for me to make. It gives credit to Conrad who I despise, contradicts Muay Thai dogma that I largely accept, and serves to make a 100% bull$hit fight legit. But connecting instep-to-chin with a roundhouse is ideal for a shorter fighter (Conrad was the shorter fighter).

This was a perfect roundhouse.

Check my posts. Other than this they are 99% anti-Conrad

I can't tell who is being serious anymore.

Did you not see Cowboy's head jolt back & forth from that kick? That's what causes your brain to move in your skull

It was a great sell like i said could go to WWE.<4>

Back