The king is back

BobTheCockroach

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I'm just here for the tears.

Where are all you fat, delusional neckbeards at now???
Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you

Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you

Conor haters living rent free in your head

<Oku03>

It's all part of the journey, the ups and downs of being a sports fan. Take it in your stride.

There's no hope for you
I mean I'm happy he's back and all because he's never had a dull fight but I don't get why you're excited about someone else making money. Unless you're getting a cut it's a weird flex mate.

Conor haters living rent free in your head

<Oku03>
Haven't even been here for a year, because it become a cesspool of delusional haters with no logical discussion. Your post history shows you've been posting all day everyday about Conor losing, Cowboy winning in the first, thanks for being the prime example

I just feel sorry for you. Truly

Hahahaha TS was the ones we were talking about. Leave when he loses because he cant handle a loss and only slithers back when he has a fixed win. Even remember saying I bet a thread gets started called the king is back LOL

Good passion TS.
The thing that I'll disagree with is "a few seconds work".
Floyd use to say this shit all the time '$300 million in 1 night' its wrong.

Conor has trained for months for this fight and had to do media etc to promote it. He didn't get millions for a few seconds work, he put a few months worth of work into it, you're selling him short saying that type of crap.

Hahahaha TS was the ones we were talking about. Leave when he loses because he cant handle a loss and only slithers back when he has a fixed win. Even remember saying I bet a thread gets started called the king is back LOL

You were talking about... Day in and day out on an internet forum predominantly filled with bitter hate filled losers. What an accomplishment to brag about. I would include it on your resume

I 100% guarantee Conor would not respect you for celebrating another mans money earned or his victory like it was yours. You can live vicariously all you want but in the end the truth remains the same you will do nothing.

And to anyone who thinks I dislike Conor I don't and actually rooted for him here. I want to see someone pick themselves up from douchbag status and try to be better.

So happy for a Connor win, mma is boring without him, easily the most exciting fighter of the decade. Hardly any “have to watch” fighters, Conor is up there with the wilder, paciao, and canelos of the world.

You smelly traitor rats are so predictable. You come wriggling back thinking you got something of note. This proved nothing. Conor's stock went up with casuals like yourself. Now if he took a challenge and beat Justin, Dustin or Tony then people would give him props.

You smelly traitor rats are so predictable. You come wriggling back thinking you got something of note. This proved nothing. Conor's stock went up with casuals like yourself. Now if he took a challenge and beat Justin, Dustin or Tony then people would give him props.
He would sleep all 3, you know that.
Khabib's the only guy he won't beat.

It's so sad. You're so invested and bitter, already looking into the future anticipating theoretical fan reactions etc. How about focus on your own future instead of posting 10.000 times in one year

Also my sole purpose here is to trigger you
No it isn't. You were waiting, reading and lurking biding your time for the day Conor finally won again because we ran you out before. Just like a true parasite here you are but it's not going as you thought it would. You came fishing for likes and respect like an instagram whore.

you didn't even look at my post history did you
I did. It's just sad. Just bitter delusional post, one after the other
Conor will gas in 2 minutes? Mike Perry beats Conor?

20.000 retarded posts. That's the culmination of your existence on this planet

Back