The king is back

He s only back because his opponent pulled a Bob Sapp.
Now crawl back under your rock, please.

everything makes sense now ...

If Conor McGregor wins at UFC 246, ‘he will get that shot at the title’ against Khabib

Well done outing yourself as a sad loser.
You aren't happy in life because you spend all day disucssing/hating other men on an Internet forum
and yet here you are talking about relishing in other poster's tears because another person got paid lol...on an internet forum...you just can't make this shit up lol

and yet here you are talking about relishing in other poster's tears because another person got paid lol...on an internet forum...you just can't make this shit up lol
Once a year, I'm allowed to. I'm having a great time, soaking in the bitterness and denial on this beautiful Sunday morning. A few more minutes and I'll go on with my life ;) Stay bitter

Once a year, I'm allowed to. I'm having a great time, soaking in the bitterness and denial on this beautiful Sunday morning. A few more minutes and I'll go on with my life ;) Stay bitter
How am I bitter? I'd love to hear you explain how I come off as bitter?

As much as I hate the little conor mcgregor deepthroater who made this post, are you implying that Donald Cerrone is not a worthy opponent?
Yes, that is exactly what I'm implying. I mean, what's your definition of "worthy"? If your definition of "worthy" is entertaining than sure. But if your definition of worthy is "a legitimate threat that could beat the guy he's fighting" than I don't think he is.

We're crying because he beat Cowboy? No, actually, we havent' even stopped laughing about the fact that the fight even happened.
Oh you're crying alright. Some of the you with missing chromosomes are still in denial, claiming fix. But the rest, like you, are squirming and desperately coming up with narratives.

Thank you for the tears :)

So happy for a Connor win, mma is boring without him, easily the most exciting fighter of the decade. Hardly any “have to watch” fighters, Conor is up there with the wilder, paciao, and canelos of the world.
Wilder? Lol

Oh you're crying alright. Some of the you with missing chromosomes are still in denial, claiming fix. But the rest, like you, are squirming and desperately coming up with narratives.

Thank you for the tears :)

A fix? Of course it wasn't a fix. It's just a gimme fight. I understand that you're bitter and sad that Conor got crushed by Khabib, and that you desperately needed to see a win, no matter who it was against. All you needed was just one thing to cling to to dry the tears you're still shedding from the lopsided beatdowns he took from Khabib, and Mayweather. And you got it. Good for you!

How am I bitter? I'd love to hear you explain how I come off as bitter?

This guy is funny as hell. Today is the best day of his life. His idol beat a 13th ranked guy coming off two losses, and he's the happiest he's ever been. I'm sure he has an amazing life LOL.

Lol - everyone paid up all those potatoes to see a bad fight night card finishing in what I expected .... Conor catching a gatekeeper ( who must being seeing thst end of the rainbow soon) early and just like that ....... let's see the post presser which was more anticipated than that thing the UFC called a ppv.

" The king is back " --- yeah, ok.

Yes, that is exactly what I'm implying. I mean, what's your definition of "worthy"? If your definition of "worthy" is entertaining than sure. But if your definition of worthy is "a legitimate threat that could beat the guy he's fighting" than I don't think he is.

Wow.
The level of uneducated mma talk on these forums that I see these days is well, disturbing.

As much as I hate the little conor mcgregor deepthroater who made this post, are you implying that Donald Cerrone is not a worthy opponent?

The old man in the bar put up more fight than that pathetic loser cowboy.The guy is giant tin can and should never be allowed step foot in the ring after gutless/wimp performance.

Last edited:
I'm just here for the tears.

Where are all you fat, delusional neckbeards at now???
Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you
{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}{<Mcgoat}

The old man in the bar put up more fight that pathetic loser cowboy.The guy is giant tin can and showed never be allowed step foot in the ring after gutless/wimp performance.

I'm upset that they both worked a fight as well, but Conor is just as at fault.

Back