The king is back

Great he's back but can we please see him against some real fighters and stay active. Masvidal, khabib, ferguson, gaethe, let's put him against some top tier fighters or fighters who are at least not tailor made for him to Ko. I'm worried he's gonna start yacking and not fighting for a long time again because he got a good paycheck or try to pick out some more easy fights.

How many of those millions are you spending? Weird post....

How many of those millions are you spending? Weird post....
Couldn't care less objectively. But Conor's success is making the haters cry, that's what I'm here for
Delusional bitter neckbeards squirming and suffering :)

I'm just here for the tears.

Where are all you fat, delusional neckbeards at now???
Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you
Lol, how do you figure making a thread like this makes you look like anything other than "A fat delusional neckbeard with no life besides pathetic hate posts"?

Especially considering the fact your main premise is celebrating how much money another man made that you won't see a penny of.... Lol, apparently there's must be no hope for you either dude...

Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you

He s only back because his opponent pulled a Bob Sapp.
Now crawl back under your rock, please.

Wow, brave post by a unanimous pussy.

Khabib still took his soul. Anyone can win a worked fight.

Lol, how do you figure making a thread like this makes you look like anything other than "A fat delusional neckbeard with no life besides pathetic hate posts"?

Especially considering the fact your main premise is celebrating how much money another man made that you won't see a penny of.... Lol, apparently there's must be no hope for you either dude...

Also lets not forget the TS admits he has not been logged in for more than a year because he could not handle all the meanies here... only to show up after a Conor win to celebrate like its his own.

There's no hope for you

Bwahahahaha! He's back because he beat Cowboy? Maybe he should beat Dennis Hallman now to prove to everybody it wasn't a fluke?

Also lets not forget the TS admits he has not been logged in for more than a year because he could not handle all the meanies here... only to show up after a Conor win to celebrate like its his own.
Lol, well alright then.

I've never understood why fans make threads like this acting like they had anything to do with the fighter they supports accomplishment, especially if they never made even the slightest post offering some sort if insight and analysis showing why they believed their guy would win remonstrating at least the slightest bit of knowledge of the sport.

Bwahahahaha! He's back because he beat Cowboy? Maybe he should beat Dennis Hallman now to prove to everybody it wasn't a fluke?

As much as I hate the little conor mcgregor deepthroater who made this post, are you implying that Donald Cerrone is not a worthy opponent?

There's no hope for you
lol ignorance is bliss. If we were all as delusional as this OP, we'd be happy in life

Back