The king is back

No it isn't. You were waiting, reading and lurking biding your time for the day Conor finally won again because we ran you out before. Just like a true parasite here you are but it's not going as you thought it would. You came fishing for likes and respect like an instagram whore.
Fishing for likes and respect? On a forum populated by bitter delusional Conor haters?
You are beyond dumb, it's the exact opposite, I'm here to rub it in

Dustin maybe but Justin I'm not too sure. Tony is an absolute nightmare match up for Conor and thats why McGrub says fuck all.
Tony gets hit too easy and doesn't have the takedowns to threaten Conor. Vanata had him rocked, Conor would most likely KO him

I 100% guarantee Conor would not respect you for celebrating another mans money earned or his victory like it was yours. You can live vicariously all you want but in the end the truth remains the same you will do nothing.

And to anyone who thinks I dislike Conor I don't and actually rooted for him here. I want to see someone pick themselves up from douchbag status and try to be better.
Couldn't care less about Conor's life or as a person. This is for the bitter losers that turned this place into a cess-pool. The only thing I'm celebrating are tears

20.000 retarded posts. That's the culmination of your existence on this planet

Look how invested you are in this, this little tantrum yr having. You should be happy your guy won, but instead you are having a nervous breakdown, attacking anyone who doesnt like him as if they are an innocent old man in a bar. Except not really because yr doing it from behind a screen, not irl

When i look at my post history i see me posting about holly holm, mma commentators, nate diaz, joanna, mma analysts, alexa grasso, maycee barber...why you gotta lie to make it seem like im sat insulting your irish waifu all this time?

And if posting on sherdog is all you can manage to do with your life dont project that on to me buddeh. Im doing alright thanks

You tried out those shoulder shrugs in the mirror yet brah?

Fishing for likes and respect? On a forum populated by bitter delusional Conor haters?
You are beyond dumb, it's the exact opposite, I'm here to rub it in
This place was way worse pre October 6th 2018. Its about to get shit again because of Cowboy on the take.

Look how invested you are in this, this little tantrum yr having. You should be happy your guy won, but instead you are having a nervous breakdown, attacking anyone who doesnt like him as if they are an innocent old man in a bar. Except not really because yr doing it from behind a screen, not irl

When i look at my post history i see me posting about holly holm, mma commentators, nate diaz, joanna, mma analysts, alexa grasso, maycee barber...why you gotta lie to make it seem like im sat insulting your irish waifu all this time?

And if posting on sherdog is all you can manage to do with your life dont project that on to me buddeh. Im doing alright thanks

LOL dude says all your posts are about Conor when he said himself he came back to talk just about you guessed it, Conor.

LOL dude says all your posts are about Conor when he said himself he came back to talk just about you guessed it, Conor.

I was kinda surprised myself by my post history, just a bunch of random shit really

Im thinking TS doesn't have much going on in his life and maybe gets upset around topics to do with short men and bad hairlines, bless

Didn't read :)
You said Mike Perry would beat Conor, go stand in the corner

I was kinda surprised myself by my post history, just a bunch of random shit really

Im thinking TS doesn't have much going on in his life and maybe gets upset around topics to do with short men and bad hairlines, bless
How old are you? Serious question

LOL TS some how manage to be triggered by a Conor win..

How old are you? Serious question
why-dont-you-have-seat-over-there-memes-com-17996623.png

cowboy was dead before fight, alcoholic bum

He would

Dude go do some yoga your life sucks

Yoga is great, especially in the morning, great way to start a tough day.
Don't know if it does much for shitposting on a forum.

Don't duck the question tho: how old are you?

I'm just here for the tears.

Where are all you fat, delusional neckbeards at now???
Millions for a few seconds work, while you have no life besides pathetic hate-posts day in and day out
There's no hope for you

What're you gonna do with your share of the money mate ?

Backfire thread of the year so far lol

Its great really. Yknow we just had those end of year awards for best poster etc? Ive thought for a while there should be a special category recognising guys who took one for the team

<{MingNope}>

Bump: Let's go, any more of you neckbeard bums wanna spar on this beautiful morning

Back