Incompetence

skysolo

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"She has a partial ACL tear"

Now go fight.

giphy.gif

At least girls get the special joint exam treatment. The males are just SOL in that cage I guess.

I’m not a medical professional so I don’t know but how can you diagnose that with a 2 second quick touch?

doctors have xray vision.

trust me when i say avoid doctors at all cost. unless you have a separated bone break or don't feel good longer than a month.

its all guesswork in white lab coats

The Human MRI.

Now available for corporate events and bachelorette parties.

I’m not a medical professional so I don’t know but how can you diagnose that with a 2 second quick touch?
The bottom portion of the leg, not sure on medical terminology will slide out from the knee when the ligament is torn, it will fully slide with a full tear and only slightly slide if something is partially/part torn in there. I wouldn’t take it as an actual diagnosis but it’s the typical test to determine ligament damage without doing an MRI

Didn't see what he did but presumably he did an anterior drawer test or a Lachmann's.

pretty sure the doc knows what he's doing and I assume it's an insurance thing.

Armchair doctors like Joe Rogan have no idea what they are talking about. An orthopedist or even sports medicine doc who has done literally 10s of 1000s of anterior drawer exams would know with out an MRI if an athlete had a torn acl. Joe as always thinks he knows everything. Now without comparing to the opposite knee he wouldn’t know that it was a partial or mild tear but my guess is he was playing it off so the fight continued.

Back