Incompetence

Then he's probably a Sensitive. They don't even need to do standard ligament testing.
He's a highlander.

Someone cut off his head and see if lightning comes out.

I don’t quite understand what the OP is trying to say.

Doctors stop fights for ligament tears now?

I’m not a medical professional so I don’t know but how can you diagnose that with a 2 second quick touch?

He did the "anterior drawer test" which tests for an ACL tear, and she winced and/or there was more give than there should be. I'm not sure how he knows if it's a partial vs. full tear vs. whatever.

I didn’t think so. My girlfriend is a nurse and was asking me if this was common and where they got this quack doctor.
I know a physical therapy student who accurately diagnosed a teammate on mine’s knee injury. They do a simple test and whatever feedback they get from the leg tells them whats injured.

He just wanted some one-on-one time with barber. Don't blame him.

doctors have xray vision.

trust me when i say avoid doctors at all cost. unless you have a separated bone break or don't feel good longer than a month.

its all guesswork in white lab coats
Thats why they call it practicing medicine. Imagine me being an electrician and I'm just trying to practice electrical work on your house.

If you've never had this done to you, I can imagine your confusion.

I've had a partial ACL tear and a full ACL tear.
  • Both times a General Practitioner suggested an MRI because they were unable and incapable of diagnosing it themselves.
  • Both times an orthopedic surgeon did a 30-180 second test just like this guy did and diagnosed it perfectly.
  • And I know this because both times I got an MRI to confirm (and surgery once).
What he did looked exactly like the tests my orthopedic surgeons did to successfully diagnose my tears.

If Maycee had landed a one punch KO, her legend be born.

doctors have xray vision.

trust me when i say avoid doctors at all cost. unless you have a separated bone break or don't feel good longer than a month.

its all guesswork in white lab coats
If I had taken your advice seven years ago, I would likely be dead today. I’ll stick with the doctors, surgeons, and oncologists, thanks.

If I had taken your advice seven years ago, I would likely be dead today. I’ll stick with the doctors, surgeons, and oncologists, thanks.
sigh..... the contrarians are thick tonight. I was more referring to if you have the flu and such. Of course doctors can fix hard core problems. jesus

The last ring Doctor who stopped a fight got death threats so he may be more competent than you think. Frankly, it was no long term threat to the knee and Maycee and her team had the option to quit.

Otherwise, you get the Diaz scenario. "Maycee was just getting started. The bum knee was part of the plan and the REF ruined the fight".

That doc is a psychic. Witch doctor level shit. I heard he can diagnose cancer with a massage

Shame on her corner. They shouldn’t have let her go out there

Back