Me watching all the casual conor fans discover the ESPN+ deal

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
giphy.gif
Watching all of these guys discover that they need to subscribe to ESPN+ in order to get the PPV is kinda fun when you’ve had 6 months to get used to it.

Casual Mcgregor fans go watch for free at Buffalo Wild Wings wearing Tapout shirts and eating the mild wings.... :)

No we don’t!
We drink proper 12 out of tuivasas shoe bitch!

Casual Mcgregor fans go watch for free at Buffalo Wild Wings wearing Tapout shirts and eating the mild wings.... :)
I actually tried Buffalo wild Wings on a recent Florida holiday, I felt the need to try it after years of reading about it on sherdog....

5.8 out of 10 for me, Mrs wasn't pleased.

giphy.gif
Watching all of these guys discover that they need to subscribe to ESPN+ in order to get the PPV is kinda fun when you’ve had 6 months to get used to it.

That's my reaction to you verifying that you actually PAY for events lmfao
You loser, its 2020, I dont pay to watch MMA anymore.

That's my reaction to you verifying that you actually PAY for events lmfao
You loser, its 2020, I dont pay to watch MMA anymore.
I have a big boy job I don’t need to hide in my moms basement streaming on my iPhone.

giphy.gif

I did not realize Sherdoggers were so frikkin' poor. Seriously, $5 a month???
I am slowly really starting to realize most of you live with your parents and your allowance does not cover it.

I still can’t get ESPN + to work properly

never ordering a Ppv again

I have a big boy job I don’t need to hide in my moms basement streaming on my iPhone.

I live in the midwest (and not Chicago) so cost of living is pretty moderate. Our household income last year was about $450k (my wife made about 60% of it as she's a VP at a pretty big company and I'm just a salesman--I'm all about her smashing that glass ceiling LOL) and I stopped paying for ppv's after the ESPN deal. Just the principle, it was irritating. I used to buy every ppv, even the shitty ones that weren't worth it. Now if it's a huge card and I'm worried about the stream failing I'll go to a bar and drag some buddies along, but otherwise it's stream city.

If the ESPN+ app functioned well that would be one thing. But it doesn't. And they also screwed over the people like me who paid for a year of fightpass mostly to get the early prelim fights, then see them moved to a different platform. So I signed up for ESPN+, they get that $ from me. But not buying ppv's anymore, nope.

I live in the midwest (and not Chicago) so cost of living is pretty moderate. Our household income last year was about $450k (my wife made about 60% of it as she's a VP at a pretty big company and I'm just a salesman--I'm all about her smashing that glass ceiling LOL) and I stopped paying for ppv's after the ESPN deal. Just the principle, it was irritating. I used to buy every ppv, even the shitty ones that weren't worth it. Now if it's a huge card and I'm worried about the stream failing I'll go to a bar and drag some buddies along, but otherwise it's stream city.

If the ESPN+ app functioned well that would be one thing. But it doesn't. And they also screwed over the people like me who paid for a year of fightpass mostly to get the early prelim fights, then see them moved to a different platform. So I signed up for ESPN+, they get that $ from me. But not buying ppv's anymore, nope.
Yeah i dont fuck with streams dropping. Nothing like my drunk ass trying to find a backup mid main event.

it’s not that much money and for me the app works great so it’s not a big deal.

Yeah i dont fuck with streams dropping. Nothing like my drunk ass trying to find a backup mid main event.

The ESPN+ app works great for you? Seriously?

The ESPN+ app works great for you? Seriously?
Yeah I have a smart tv. It’s slow when your browsing the different channels but once I’m in it, it never crashes unless I try to switch to a game or some other show while on commercials. If I just leave it I don’t have issues.

It really is a shit fucking deal. Hate this ESPN partnership. I officially support illegal streaming.

Yeah I have a smart tv. It’s slow when your browsing the different channels but once I’m in it, it never crashes unless I try to switch to a game or some other show while on commercials. If I just leave it I don’t have issues.

I have a smart TV too and the f'ing app constantly clocks, freezes up, etc. I've tried contacting support about it...what a waste of time. When it happens during the early prelims it's annoying but...it's the early prelims. So not such a huge deal. But paying $60 for a ppv to have it glitch? No thanks, I can have my stream lag for free LOL.

This. The last ppv I streamed was Silva/Izzy. Just based on how terrible the card was I couldn't justify buying it. The stream cut out right before the main event and I was in panic mode trying to find another one. Fuck that, I'm not a broke college student anymore. I can afford to follow my favorite sport.

Back