Me watching all the casual conor fans discover the ESPN+ deal

I haven't seen this mentioned... but has anyone complaining about ESPN+ freezing on a smart tv ever thought it was their crappy cheap tv that is the issue, not the service? I stream on my PC and only ever had an issue when it first launched.

I thought about it being my TV but the thing is allegedly high end (I'm not a tech guy but that's what I've been told) and nothing else we stream has issues.

Casual Mcgregor fans go watch for free at Buffalo Wild Wings wearing Tapout shirts and eating the mild wings.... :)
Serious question? Do Tapout shirts still exist?
I’ve got a few old Affliction shirts from back in the day in a drawer somewhere
I think the modern Tapout shirt is the Reebok fight kit

I still can’t get ESPN + to work properly

never ordering a Ppv again
Yup I tried that shitty service and they couldn't stream my fight properly then it was hell dealing with them to try and get reimbursed, then they made it very difficult to cancel. After all that I promised myself I'd never do business with ESPN again.

If anyone has a good stream source please pm me

Casual Mcgregor fans go watch for free at Buffalo Wild Wings wearing Tapout shirts and eating the mild wings.... :)
“Joe Rogan says this guy is the GOAT. Literally unstoppable bro. That left. He’s a sniper.”

“I know, right bro. Schaub says dont blink for this one.”

“Why the fuck are they rolling on the ground. Break it up. That cowboy guy is just trying to grab his neck with his legs!? Let them bang!”

THATS why they didn't have a PPV in so long

LOL all I do is find companies that need shit moved on trucks and get them to pay our company to do the logistics. Nothing but a middle man. I'm not even close to the top guy in our company either, one guy on the west coast (he lives in the San Fran area so of course his cost of living is like double or triple mine) made $120k in commission in the MONTH OF NOVEMBER. That wasn't a typical month of course, but still.
with this information im now a believer. a jealous one. I make 110k only. but this is enough. My wife works part time and makes 60-70.

with this information im now a believer. a jealous one. I make 110k only. but this is enough. My wife works part time and makes 60-70.

Depending on where you live, you are doing just fine. If you live in downtown Manhattan or something maybe not so much, but otherwise you have nothing to complain about at all.

Depending on where you live, you are doing just fine. If you live in downtown Manhattan or something maybe not so much, but otherwise you have nothing to complain about at all.
I live in australia and we're quite well off compared to many so i cant complain. short drive to work. plenty of holidays. not rich enough to pay for todays ppv though.

giphy.gif
Watching all of these guys discover that they need to subscribe to ESPN+ in order to get the PPV is kinda fun when you’ve had 6 months to get used to it.
Cool story Hansel.

lol at watching human cockfighting.

I did not realize Sherdoggers were so frikkin' poor. Seriously, $5 a month???
I am slowly really starting to realize most of you live with your parents and your allowance does not cover it.
u Forgot the living in the basement part

I live in australia and we're quite well off compared to many so i cant complain. short drive to work. plenty of holidays. not rich enough to pay for todays ppv though.

That's awesome. Are you in an area affected by the fires at all?

That's awesome. Are you in an area affected by the fires at all?
Nah, on the other side of the country. Pretty much everywhere in the country is prone to fires so its only a matter of time.

I have a big boy job I don’t need to hide in my moms basement streaming on my iPhone.
You pay to watch magnets touch ? I have a freezer full of Ice and lawn full of grass, are you interested ?
Perhaps you might be interested in some tap water ?

Nah, on the other side of the country. Pretty much everywhere in the country is prone to fires so its only a matter of time.

Well, glad you aren't in that area. Stay safe brother.

Back