Should Rogan call it a day?

eddiedingle

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
He was talking out of his ass all night. Has clear bias toward his favourite fighters and it's getting more noticeable every year.

there needs to be an option to mute him. weed has downgraded his brain

Yeah I didn’t think it was possible to be past-prime when it comes to talking, but Rogan has proven it exists.

His devolution has been apparent.

I don't think he cares much about commentating anymore.

UFC wont let him leave, he brings more eyes to it

I thought he was outstanding last night. I didn’t hear him say one dumb thing. It was the best event I’ve watched where he was involved.
That said, I couldn’t hear the TV at all

I don’t wish hurt on anyone, but if he ended up in a car wreck where everyone was ok but he could no longer speak and had to retire, I’d be ok with it

I thought DC was way more obnoxious last night than Rogan. DC kept talking about what was going to happen, instead of talking about what was happening, and he turned out to be wrong more often than not. Plus his biases were blatant.

It's almost like they agree to take a side and talk up that fighter.

3 guys might be too much.

Joe “he has a broken jaw” Rogan.

All that marijuana and DMT has corrupted his brain. Not to mention being close to Brendan Schuab. Who knows what detrimental effects that has to your IQ...

He hasnt been good in a long time in my opinion. Should only be ex fighters up there calling play by play in my opinion.

Who should or could replace Joe Rogan? What other great fight commentators are out there to choose from?

DC is so good i don't know if we need anyone else. It would be nice if JOe didn't shill ufc propaganga so much but i like all the commentators Joe, Anik, Ping, Dom, and all the rest . They work good together

Aside from not being able to filter his biases, he's getting really basic things incorrect like confusing left from right. His reaction time and judgement seem to be getting worse too, he just keeps yelling "HE TAGGED HIM" whenever one guy fires back after being teed off on.

Who should or could replace Joe Rogan? What other great fight commentators are out there to choose from?
Mauro-Ranallo-Bas-Rutten-4-credit-Ian-Mosley-small.0.0.jpg

Even Schiavello would be an upgrade. Wouldn't mind Jimmy Smith back either, he was solid.

He was talking out of his ass all night. Has clear bias toward his favourite fighters and it's getting more noticeable every year.
I generally like Rogan, but he was off his game for sure.
“I don’t believe there should be any stand-ups.”
Lol wtf. Seriously.

His commentary has turned into a fight companion with UFC commentators.

It's not too bad in the undercard where he doesn't have much bias but the main card his picks really show.

At least with Rogan and DC there's great chemistry and genuine excitement during fights that gets you pumped. Go watch a fight with Anik and Dom then one with DC and Rogan and you'll be wishing Rogan was on more cards.

His commentary has turned into a fight companion with UFC commentators.

It's not too bad in the undercard where he doesn't have much bias but the main card his picks really show.

At least with Rogan and DC there's great chemistry and genuine excitement during fights that gets you pumped. Go watch a fight with Anik and Dom then one with DC and Rogan and you'll be wishing Rogan was on more cards.
Agree. It’s Megan Olivi that needs to get bounced. Can we replace her with Laura Sanko please?

Streamed the fights on a Portuguese channel, how pleasant it was to NOT hear Joe’s biased ass rant

Back